~*~ Did you guys know that RENIECE.......

i need to book a flight for these ladies...they are too good.

im crazy enough to do it too.

man they need to start touring or something now for Reneice and Breon i would definetly pay to go to. Their weaves are so so natural looking even the ones that are full sewin with no hair left out.

Last edited:
She did my weave...actually they are sisters.

Really. I am sooo hating on you right now.:look:

lol, j/k

If you don't mind could you please share your regi while in the weave. I think I want my next style to be a sew in weave so I am starting to gather up all the info I can.

Thankx

Very nice!! I wish I lived near Maryland too.

Reniece offers information on care and maintenance on her website FAQ's page. She is all about growing and caring for the client real hair with the help of weaves.

Reniece and her sister are talented.

Do they only do weaves or do they do regular hair appointments? Their cutting technique is incredible!

I'll be in DC and Maryland a few times this summer on business. I've never had a weave but based on these pictures, I want one! If it wasn't for the fact that it might be strange for me to arrive in Maryland with my real hair one day and then walk into a meeting the next day with my new weave.... hmm...

Maybe a vacation trip would be better. I used to live there. It could be a nice trip to visit old friends instead.

Anyway, their work is just beautiful.

Last edited:
Hell people travel to get surgery I'll travel to get my hair done, then have a vacation :lachen:

I'm serious, I'll do it!

AMEN! Maybe if there where enough UK ladies willing to get therir hair weaved up we could get them over here!

ETA: I AM 110% SERIOUSLY ABOUT THIS TO! I may not cut my hair offall the damn time! ifi could have my hair weaved by a good and caring stylist!

Last edited:
Wow! They do beautiful work. I wish I lived closer to them. I hate driving but come to think of it, it probably wouldn't take that long to get there on the train. :grin:

Back