My second install by Reniece. Come in and take a peek!!

bluediamond0829

Thanks! She charges $290 for full head weaves.

Oh thats not bad $290---I used to pay around that amount for my weaves and plus given that its Reneice I would be willing to pay that.

But yea that flight, hotel, car rental, food, then taking off from work and then the hair---i just cant do it.(But i was thinking about it at one time and checking flights out too)

Well thats good a program of stylist 2 stylist.

What type of hair did you use?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Now I see why people travel to see. That's great work! I gather, from reading other posts, it is very difficult to get an appointment. Does she only work a few days a week? Does only one or two heads a day?
Yep. It's very difficult to get an appointment. It took me 3 years! LOL She works 4 days a week but she does work on Mondays but you have to pay premium price for Monday appointments. She does a good amount of clients in a day not just one or two. She works efficiently.

You can get on her cancellation list but that's long too and if you have to travel that won't work on short notice unless it's only a couple of hours away.

If you want her to do your hair just keep trying. Persistence pays off.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Oh thats not bad $290---I used to pay around that amount for my weaves and plus given that its Reneice I would be willing to pay that.

But yea that flight, hotel, car rental, food, then taking off from work and then the hair---i just cant do it.(But i was thinking about it at one time and checking flights out too)

Well thats good a program of stylist 2 stylist.

What type of hair did you use?
I don't think it's bad either. Especially not for the level of service she provides.

Last edited:

lane

If I were to ever get a weave she'd be the person I'd go to. Your hair looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sqzbly1908

DSD - your hair looks great! Shucks - with your knowledge coupled with Reniece's technique...you would have the south on lock...

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
LOL I am so getting an apt. with her. I laugh cause I am in Guam right now and I have a little under 2 years left here so by the time I get back to the states I may have an apt. Oh and no I dont know where in the states I will be so I am saving my pennies now for the flight!

DSD beautiful hair and a beautiful smile.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
LOL I am so getting an apt. with her. I laugh cause I am in Guam right now and I have a little under 2 years left here so by the time I get back to the states I may have an apt. Oh and no I dont know where in the states I will be so I am saving my pennies now for the flight!

DSD beautiful hair and a beautiful smile.
Thanks!! You really should start planning now. Really.

Iluvsmuhgrass

DSD you make me happy. :) I genuinely wish there were more like you. You are just beautiful all the way around. Great install! One day I will get her to do my grass lol. :yep:

OT: Congratulations on being fully natural.

jamaicalovely

DSD, your hair looks AMAZING!!! OMG! So, how do you get on her list? I emailed her over a year ago to do a hair tour to ATL. She said she would consider it. She sure is worth the drive.

Sistaslick

Man, she is amazing. Person after person I've seen on here go to her over the years -- its always just WOW.... Her weaves are by FAR the most impressive I've ever seen! DSD, you could have come on here and said it was all yours, we would have been none the wiser!! :lol:

I think if I ever choose to rock a weave, I'd be flying to her to get it done. She is BAD!!!!

thaidreams

I'm in love with your install! I'm going to have to checkout her website. I've really been considering going back to weaves for retention purposes.

iri9109

im sittin here overanalyzing the pics tryna find the obvious closure...couldnt do it lol...it looks really really good and realistic...i bet it was worth the wait

mzsophisticated26

that is very pretty and natural. I use to stalk Reneice's site. I had to stop because I know I would never be able to visit:( I hope you take her on that stylist to stylist to learn her technique. Atleast you are a little closer to me and I have family in GA so I can come to you

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
DSD, your hair looks AMAZING!!! OMG! So, how do you get on her list? I emailed her over a year ago to do a hair tour to ATL. She said she would consider it. She sure is worth the drive.
Thanks!! Girl, I've been trying to get on her list almost 3 years. I guess patience and luck is the key.

Man, she is amazing. Person after person I've seen on here go to her over the years -- its always just WOW.... Her weaves are by FAR the most impressive I've ever seen! DSD, you could have come on here and said it was all yours, we would have been none the wiser!! :lol:

I think if I ever choose to rock a weave, I'd be flying to her to get it done. She is BAD!!!!
Yes she is!! Phenomenal

im sittin here overanalyzing the pics tryna find the obvious closure...couldnt do it lol...it looks really really good and realistic...i bet it was worth the wait
It was. It's funny because a lot of my clients thought is was my hair too! I can't front like that though. When I told them it was a weave I literally had to bend down and show them the closure. LOL

Quick question, did you use the same hair in the first set of pictures from your first install by her? If not, can you tell me what you used? TIA.
I used Halley's Curls Salon relaxed for both weaves.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Beautiful!!! Tell us her secrets to caring for your weave so that we can get to the lengths of her clients!!!

No secrets. LOL.

She recommends you shampoo your weave every 2 weeks and moisturize at least once a week in between shampoos.

I use Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Root Cream or Amla & Olive Heavy Cream. I like the latter better because my hair is so dry. Before I put the creams on I spray on Karkady Tea Replenishing Mist.

That's it. Simple is key!