Diet and Thickness

SoSweet08

Do you think the foods that we consume plays a part on the thickness of our new growth?

My diet hasn't been at it's best lately and my new growth seems to be growing in very thin. I remember when I first started this hair journey my new growth was very thick. I wonder what it is exactly that makes the hair come in thicker..

kally

I remember a while back someone said she added eggs daily to her diet and here hair thickend up.

Yes I think personally that diet plays a big part in hair health.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Yes I'm sure diet has a lot to do with your hair growth. If you do a search you might find something on here that goes into it in more detail.

Traycee

Yes ....I believe diet does...Im a firm believer on taking care of the inside to look good on the outside...Diet effects your skin , nails, and hair...Notice womens hair breaks and sheds when they are stressed...Your physical health has everything to do with how fast , thick and healthy your hair is...:yep:

prospurr4

Do you think the foods that we consume plays a part on the thickness of our new growth?

My diet hasn't been at it's best lately and my new growth seems to be growing in very thin. I remember when I first started this hair journey my new growth was very thick. I wonder what it is exactly that makes the hair come in thicker..

I totally believe that healthy hair is produced by a healthy body.:yep: A couple years ago, I began to make better food choices and exercise regularly. As a result, my hair started to grow in faster and thicker. In fact, I can actually look at my hair and see when I began eating healthier; there is an obvious improvement in hair quality. I still have about 2 inches of "thinner" hair left, which I am trimming off gradually.

Last edited: