difference between Sedu dryer

MDinLA

So there is a Sedu revolution green dryer and a Sedu revolution 4000i dryer. They both seem to do many of the same things. Can anyone recommend either of them?

MDinLA

Thanks Allandra. I definitely looked through that thread a few times, and I know that the 4000i is definitely recommended. Has anyone used one or the other and can tell me the difference between the two ie which one should I get? Or does it not matter. I am trying to decide between the two and I am pretty much at a loss as to which one to get. If not, then by default I would get the 4000i since there have been great reviews. But I am jsut curious if one does something that the other doesn't.

Allandra

4000i I have this one

Features:

• Dual functionality: An ion switch lets you use the dryer with or without ions.
    • Ion: For smooth and shine
    • Without Ion: For volume
  • Tourmaline ionic generator seals the cuticle, locking in moisture and color.
  • 40% more compact*
  • 30% less weight*
  • 30% Quieter*
  • Hair is 80% shinier*
  • Ions eliminate static and frizz by 90%*
  • Leaves the hair more manageable and reduce damage
  • 6 Speed / Heat settings
  • Cool Shot Button
  • Long lasting motor with 1875W to 2000W of power to produce unsurpassed airspeed.
  • Efficient motor with low EMF (Electro Magnetic Frequency) output for healthier styling
  • Ergonomically shaped handle combined with compact light weight design offers styling comfort.
  • Included: 2 concentrators for styling versatility
  • TWO years limited warranty
Technical Specifications:

• Body Length: 6.2 inch (158 mm)
  • Cord Length: 9 ft/ 3 m
  • 80 mph Record Airspeed
  • 86 m3/h Airflow

Features:

• Energy Efficient Motor
  • Aerodynamic Airflow Design
  • Energy Conserving Heater
  • Tourmaline ionic generator seals the cuticle, locking in moisture and color.
  • Super compact design
  • Feather light weight - Net dryer body weight of 0.79lb
  • Ultra quiet
  • Hair is 80% shinier*
  • Ions eliminate static and frizz by 90%*
  • Leaves the hair more manageable and reduce damage
  • 6 Speed / Heat settings
  • Cool Shot Button
  • Efficient motor with low EMF (Electro Magnetic Frequency) output for healthier styling
  • Ergonomically shaped handle combined with compact light weight design offers styling comfort.
  • Included: 2 concentrators for styling versatility
  • TWO years limited warranty
Technical Specifications:

• Body Length: 5.6 inch (140 mm)
  • Cord Length: 9 ft/ 3 m

MDinLA

Thanks. I went ahead and bought the 4000i. I haven't used a dryer in a while since I joined the forum, so I hope that it is worth departing from my no heat philosophy... every once in a while. :) Thanks for your help.