Dilemma

nubiangoddess3

First let me introduce myself before I start with my hair problem. I’ve been lurking more like stocking you guys. But I’m finally here and I would like to say Thank you for all the advice that I have taken from you guys.
Now to the problem, I’ve been natural for 2 year and I don’t know what to do with my hair any more the longer my hair gets the more frustrated I get. The only style that I wear is twist out. But it doesn’t look good anymore. The reason for that is I got my hair press 4 months ago and my hair has never been the same. I really want to relax my hair but I’m torn.

KiniKakes

Welcome to the boards, NG. :) Glad you finally decided to join us. I think many of us here lurked a while before taking the big step and joining. :grin:

Well, I dont have too much to offer, in terms of advice, since Im relaxed.... but we have lots of women on the board who can probably be of help. You can also do a search for past threads that discuss various natural styles.... as well as stalk some Fokti's. Im sure you'll find the answers that you're looking for.

GOOD LUCK to you and HHG. :D

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Bumping for the natural experts. To help get some of your texture back, try a cold ACV rinse--1/4 cup of acv per 1 qt of water after conditioning or to rinse out conditioner. Maybe try some braids or cornrows to give yourself a break.