Disappointed but not Discouraged

Hair2Here

It's was in September 09 when I cut my hair to neck length. I guess I'm apl now but from Dec. 09 to Mar. 09 I did not obtain to much growth. I did however gain much thickness. A little upset about it but overall, I'm satisfied with the health of my hair. Compaired to last September, I had to cut alot of the brillo pad feeling ends and really work with it to get it where it is today.

Old Regimen:

Roux Porosity Shampoo
Aphoghee 2 minute
ACV Rinse
DC with Elasta QP DPR 11

New Regimen:

Co-Wash w/ cheapie condish
DC with Elasta QP DPR 11/EVOO/Honey/Silk Elements/ION Extreme/Neutrogena Triple DC/all mixed together
Protective Style (Care free curl activator/EcoStyler Gel and bag whole head each night)

Attachments

• Side Hair.jpg
    Side Hair.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 139

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
It's was in September 09 when I cut my hair to neck length. I guess I'm apl now but from Dec. 09 to Mar. 09 I did not obtain to much growth. I did however gain much thickness. A little upset about it but overall, I'm satisfied with the health of my hair. Compaired to last September, I had to cut alot of the brillo pad feeling ends and really work with it to get it where it is today.

Old Regimen:

Roux Porosity Shampoo
Aphoghee 2 minute
ACV Rinse
DC with Elasta QP DPR 11

New Regimen:

Co-Wash w/ cheapie condish
DC with Elasta QP DPR 11/EVOO/Honey/Silk Elements/ION Extreme/Neutrogena Triple DC/all mixed together
Protective Style (Care free curl activator/EcoStyler Gel and bag whole head each night)

new reggie sounds great!
@ bolded, wanna join my challenge???? :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Don't give up, I've been on my journey for almost 3yrs and I'm APL:ohwell: I should be further along then that, but my problem was retention...Now that I've started using "THE JUICE":grin: I'm retaining my growth. Don't give up keep trying until you find what works for you.HHG

Hair2Here

Don't give up, I've been on my journey for almost 3yrs and I'm APL:ohwell: I should be further along then that, but my problem was retention...Now that I've started using "THE JUICE":grin: I'm retaining my growth. Don't give up keep trying until you find what works for you.HHG

What's the Juice?

Mrs. Verde

I think your hair looks great. It looks really thick and healthy. Don't worry, I bet by this summer you will have a few more inches. HHG!!!

blessedandlucky

i understand feeling disappointed, but you have retained a lot of growth in a very short amount of time. kudos to you! we all have to go through trial and error to a certain extent and now that it's out of the way, smooth sailing:)

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol i wouldnt have said anything about the challenge if i didnt see she was already using care free curl lol. look at her reggie lol. she even using the baggie with it lol

she belongs in that challenge
ok ok, ima sit down now lol

Last edited:

The Princess

^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol i wouldnt have said anything about the challenge if i didnt see she was already using care free curl lol. look at her reggie lol. she even using the baggie with it lol

she belongs in that challenge
ok ok, ima sit down now lol

You Cool With Me...:yep:

HairSupremacy

Your hair looks good. I would love having increased thickness. There's nothing wrong with that. You got some incredible length too. Congrats!!