***4mth Growth update pics***

mzsophisticated26

I have not posted any pics since I reached grazing SL in august and I wanted to share my progress since then. My hair has nevvvvver been past grazing SL which was about 13yrs ago and ever since then I kept a short tapered cut. I have learned so much since I found hair boards especially LHCF. I am happy with my growth progress but I am still lacking in thickness which has been my focus point for the last few months. My regi is pretty simple.
*I wash with CoN( green label) or Joico K-pak once a week (clarify when needed)
*DC once a week with alternating these cond(Elasta QP DPR-11,Joico K-pak deep penetrating reconstructor, Joico-kpak intense hydrator, GVP Nexxus Humectress, ORS mayonnaise)
* I use Elasta QP h-two,CHI keratin mist and Lacio Lacio as leave ins and seal with JBCO
*I use wigs and phony buns as protective style atleast 3wks out of the month.

Now on to the pics.
here is a flashback of where I initially started in
June 2008

April 2009

August 2009

October 2009

December 2009

Last edited:

Honey Bee

Great progress! :)

I've been concerned with thickness, too. Have you tried henna or any of the Ayurveda stuff? I henna and I notice a big difference in my hair when I fall off. A lot of people have bad experiences with it, but I use a prepared mix and I never have any trouble.

And I just got that same shirt in the mail, I can't wait to start using it.

mzsophisticated26

Great progress! :)

I've been concerned with thickness, too. Have you tried henna or any of the Ayurveda stuff? I henna and I notice a big difference in my hair when I fall off. A lot of people have bad experiences with it, but I use a prepared mix and I never have any trouble.

And I just got that same shirt in the mail, I can't wait to start using it.

I did a little researching on here about it but It seemed like alot of work and I saw reviews about issues with dryness and breakage. Also I have a permanent black color and I was not sure how my hair would react with that and the henna. Where did you order your prepared mixes? because I would like to try that because I am not a mixologist. I have fine thin strands and tt's mainly the front of my hair that is extra thin.. here is a pic