Bug Display screen issue

GodivaChocolate

I am having a problem with being able to scroll on a particular side or use any touch screen options on the bottom right of your app when facing a specific vertical or horizontal position. I have an iPad 2 and whenever I have my Ipad sitting vertical, I cannot scroll or touch respond to any options on the bottom of my screen, especially the bottom right. When I turn my iPad horizontally I cannot touch access any options on the right top or bottom part of the screen. I even went so far as to take my device into Apple and they switched it out for a new one. When I returned home I downloaded your app again and I am still experiencing the same issue, so it seems to be an app issue and not a device issue. In order to use touch screen options I have to spin my I pad around in a 180 degree rotation in order for the touch screen option to work. Can you please check into this. It was somewhat hard to describe so I hope you understood what I was trying to convey.
Thanks

SpecialK1

Having the same issues for about 1 month now. I posted a solution request with no help. I deleted the app and I'm using the browser.:sad:

Makenzie

Nikos is working on it. There is a thread here where he responded that he's aware of the problem. It's so aggravating though. This has even a problem for a while now.