Do any of you have your men going haircrazy?

Purtygurly

My b/f is. He always has to have some 10 en 1, humectress and therappe. He asked me to buy him some more because he’s running out and doesn’t know where to get it
He also surges and takes biotin every day. He would kill me if I ever told anyone who actually knew him, but he started surgeing his beard! LOL

Then when he wants his hair to look extra pretty he asks me to do it.

I think that it’s really cute. Has this happened to any of you?

candycane

I wish I had a similar story to share. None of my boyfriends understood my hair and product fasination(sp). If they did, perhaps they would have been a little more accepting of my products and the time I apply in doing my hair.

candycane

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
That is cute
--I'm glad to see a brotha really taking pride in his hair. Most black men wash their hair with the same soap they use to bathe with & if they do use shampoo, they don't ever condition

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
That is cute
--I'm glad to see a brotha really taking pride in his hair. Most black men wash their hair with the same soap they use to bathe with & if they do use shampoo, they don't ever condition

[/ QUOTE ]

If their hair is really short and they get it cut everyweek do you think its still necessary to condition?

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Funny! I gave a guy a bottle of Aussie Mango Smoothie shampoo because it didn't work for me. A few months later he asked me to get him another bottle because he had been to three stores and couldn't find it.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
That is cute

[/ QUOTE ]

If their hair is really short and they get it cut everyweek do you think its still necessary to condition?

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl YES!

Babygurl

I wouldnt call my boyfriend crazy but I did get him hooked on Cream of Nature Shampoo, and he LOVES my CD Hair Milk!
He has a short hair cut.

karezone

My guys does not give a d@mn, he uses shampoo from the dollar store if he uses shampoo and he doesn't understand why I do my hair so much. He thinks that I am in G-boro going out with other men, but that is another story.

sabie19

My dad is going crazy because of me. I'm 15 years old and my dad wants to grow his hair back I think like he had it back when he was in his 30's. I told him that he is going crazy.

sabie19

My dad is going crazy because of me. I'm 15 years old and my dad wants to grow his hair back I think like he had it back when he was in his 30's. I told him that he is going crazy.

sabie19

My boyfriend has be going haircarzy. He's relaxed and washes his hair with the Infusium 23 line and his hair always smells wonderful. His hair is in pretty good condition (for a male that relaxes) and he's got me thinking about trying out their line.

rozlips

My dh never used conditioner before he met me. Now he's doing hot oil treatments and the whole nine yards. He particularly loves my extra moisturizing conditioners. I think it's hilarious, but I'm not allowed to tell his friends that he uses 'flowers' on his hair. (That's what he calls my lavender essential oil that I add to the conditioner.)