Do I have to wash Ghee out

cookie1

I've only used Ghee as a pre-poo and was wondering if it's okay to use it before /during my cowash? Do anyone use it as a moisturizer and not wash it out?

I was going to ask this same question the week I flat ironed my hair and ghee-d overnight to wash the next day.. when I woke up I DIDN'T WANT TO WASH IT OUT :lachen: my hair was SO moisturized and shiny (If I used a little less it would've looked better). But it was reeaally greasy and smelt like popcorn.. I don't mind the greasyness because I could've used less, but if you can find a way to mask the smell I see no issue in leaving it in.:yep:

I was going to ask this same question the week I flat ironed my hair and ghee-d overnight to wash the next day.. when I woke up I DIDN'T WANT TO WASH IT OUT :lachen: my hair was SO moisturized and shiny (If I used a little less it would've looked better). But it was reeaally greasy and smelt like popcorn.. I don't mind the greasyness because I could've used less, but if you can find a way to mask the smell I see no issue in leaving it in.:yep:

I'll have to order some fragrance oils b/c my hair dried out from a braid-out and I just put the Ghee on dry hair and it looks 100% better.

I think that several ladies leave it in, and bun their hair up while it's in. Not sure how they handle the aroma. :lol:

I have the organic one and I used it w/ Loreal Vive cond during my cowash and my hair felt great afterwards. I did my braids for my braid-out and the next day when I styled it I put on the Ghee (lightly). My curls look so moist and lively. I don't smell anything(maybe b/c it's organic).

Back