DO NOT ORDER HAIRFINITY

Trackrunnertt

HAIRFINITY Issues

I ordered a package from hairfinity and the lady lied to me saying that I didn't state my apartment number on my package shipping address. And I went to the account and there it was then I call back and she says its because she edited it. Why would you edit it when I didn't even ask for a return? Its because they are crooks and didn't want to own up to their own mistake of not sending the USPS service my correct address and wanting me to pay 6.80 again. After I spent so much money on their OVER PRICED vitamins.... Sorry for the rant guys:nono:

Last edited:

ManeStreet

Check your email confirmation that you got from them when you made your purchase. That should prove the address you gave initially was correct.

Pompous Blue

Check your email confirmation that you got from them when you made your purchase. That should prove the address you gave initially was correct.
Trackrunnertt
Yes, there are avenues to prove you entered the correct shipping address.

When I ordered from them, I received a confirmation email (with the shipping address).
When they shipped my order, I received another email confirming the shipping address and tracking number.

Also, if you paid with PAYPAL, they will have the confirmed shipping address.

Provide them with this information and you shouldn't have any problems getting your package (w/o having to send add'l shipping money) or just get a refund.

Some companies want to be bullies but when you have proof, they usually back-off and straighten up.

BTW, I would never pay full price for vitamins. Wait on a sale next time.

bydebra

I would never pay for those vitamins, period. GNC Ultra Nourish Hair and Hair, Nails, Skin work just as well, if not better. I was using GNC vitamins when I was a teen long before I went on a hair journey and my hair was thick and full and healthy when I took those vitamins consistently.

To each her own, though. I hope you get your vitamins or your money back.

Last edited:

Gr8ness83

I ordered a package from hairfinity and the lady lied to me saying that I didn't state my apartment number on my package shipping address. And I went to the account and there it was then I call back and she says its because she edited it. Why would you edit it when I didn't even ask for a return? Its because they are crooks and didn't want to own up to their own mistake of not sending the USPS service my correct address and wanting me to pay 6.80 again. After I spent so much money on their OVER PRICED vitamins.... Sorry for the rant guys:nono:

It's okay to rant, especially in your case... I have used Hairfinity for years and I have never had a problem with ordering or shipping. I am sorry to hear about your issue with them. I don't take them anymore, I started taking Manetabolism in March. Now, THAT company, yes, I had a BIG issue with them. I ended up getting my vitamins and I like the results so far, I think I like them better than Hairfinity. Did they ever resolve the issue?

Lilmama1011

things happen from time to time with companies. i haven't heard other people complain about that maybe you had a crappy person that handled your order. at least you have proof to argue your side. its not enough to boycott the company even though i think their prices are lol

charmtreese

So can anyone make supplements now? I get buying homemade products, but homemade supplements? I'm drawing the line on that one, you can't just be putting anything into your body...sorry if off topic OP...but these new hair vitamin companies popping up left and right blows my mind.

Trackrunnertt

So can anyone make supplements now? I get buying homemade products, but homemade supplements? I'm drawing the line on that one, you can't just be putting anything into your body...sorry if off topic OP...but these new hair vitamin companies popping up left and right blows my mind.

No you can't make you own vitamins. They are certified physicians and they are in FDA approved facilities. On their website they go into more details in their FAQ section

AmiJay

I've actually never had a problem with their customer service or receiving my pills. Every time I order them, they ship out fast and I get them in about 3 days.