HairFinity Healthy Hair Consultation

divinempress

Has anyone tried it? : http://www.hairfinity.com/HealthyHairConsultation1.htm

My consultation provided good information although I found that it pushed alot of products (especially its own hairfinity vitamin).

After browsing the website, and discovering that my Nexxus shampoo contains "harsh sulfates" , I am going to switch up my regimen, which is pretty much all over the place anyway, and stick to it! After deciding on the natural products to use, I'll post my regimen in the WL regimen tread soon. I'm excited to get started! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: 2000 and MINE indeed!

Their sections regarding Secrets for Hair Growth: http://www.hairfinity.com/SecretsforFasterHairGrowth.htm and recommended products: http://www.hairfinity.com/RecommendedHairGrowthProducts.htm are also interesting.

divinempress

Thanks guys! I've been lurking for months and finally suscribed!
My hair is full on relaxed but its texture is definitely odd..it only truly looks relaxed when tons of heat is applied!..ie. blow dry and flat iron.

Ok, VERY BEAUITFUL HAIR.....where have you been hiding? I've tried Hairfinity and the consultation, they told me that I can't retain moisture, so I need to do more protein treatments.....I don't deep condition(actually just started), and I'm using OCT, so I'm not sure if I want to do a protein treatment right now.....and I sent in my hair strands over 3 months ago, so I'm been doing things different, so my hair might be better...as for the vitamins, I've seen better results with Shen Min in one month, then I have in 3 months with Hairfinity......I don't know if I reach my max growth(if there is a thing), but I prefer shen min, I've been taking Hairfinity for 3 months now......and their vitamins are nothing to do cartwheels over...but I have one more bottle and if I don't see something different then I'm going to change back to Shen Min and try another vitamin.......

divinempress

Ok, VERY BEAUITFUL HAIR.....where have you been hiding? I've tried Hairfinity and the consultation, they told me that I can't retain moisture, so I need to do more protein treatments.....I don't deep condition(actually just started), and I'm using OCT, so I'm not sure if I want to do a protein treatment right now.....and I sent in my hair strands over 3 months ago, so I'm been doing things different, so my hair might be better...as for the vitamins, I've seen better results with Shen Min in one month, then I have in 3 months with Hairfinity......I don't know if I reach my max growth(if there is a thing), but I prefer shen min, I've been taking Hairfinity for 3 months now......and their vitamins are nothing to do cartwheels over...but I have one more bottle and if I don't see something different then I'm going to change back to Shen Min and try another vitamin.......

i've read that for HairFinity to be truly effective it must be taken religiously for at least a year or more! But for the most part the testimonials are all positive.
I'd love to do the strand test analysis but not for $85! :wallbash: lol
Definitely continue use of the Shen Min if results are seen!

i've read that for HairFinity to be truly effective it must be taken religiously for at least a year or more! But for the most part the testimonials are all positive.
I'd love to do the strand test analysis but not for $85! :wallbash: lol
Definitely continue use of the Shen Min if results are seen!

Yeah I was thinking that maybe I need to take them longer, I only ordered the 4 month supply........but I might get my shen min and take it with more hairfinity........but the testimonals are positive.....that's probably my problem, I keep bouncing from vitamin from vitamin.....I might take them for a while.....thanks!

me-T

i dont like hairfinity. i shouldn't have to wait that long to see results. i do want to do that consultation though, actually i NEED to, anything to get my hair like OP's! spill the regimen! everything from how much moisturizer you use to how many strokes it takes when you comb!

ajiamarie

Thanks for sharing. I just filled out the hair consultation. I can't wait to hear the results.

Your hair is GORGEOUS!

ilong

God's Own
I am considering taking advantage of this consultation. It will be interesting to have an analysis on my hair.

I do believe that 3-6 months is required to see the affect of any non-medicinal product. I take Viviscal now and plan to take it until the end of the year (purchased a 6 mo supply). If I see great progress with Viviscal I will purchase another 3 month supply.

I know some ladies have done the Komaza analysis and sent hair strands in.
It would be a great marketing/sales campaign if Hairfinity offered a discounted analysis with the purchase of their products. They would probably get a lot more interest.

Has anyone had HairFinity's consultation recently?

Last edited: