Do u get tired of protective styling.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
im strict with my hair

Well, why did you ask others how do you cope when you get tired of protective styling? Some say they wear it out loose. What are you expecting?

But anyway, I see you've only stated ponytails and buns as the protective styles you wear. Have you tried two strand twists? You can style your hair in many different ways with two strand twists if you get bored. And you won't have to worry about combing your hair out or manipulating the ends.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Straight hair no longer really feels comfortable on me so i don't get bored with protective/non straight styles. I do straighten once every2-3 months just to change it up but i'm thinking that i really don't even care to do that any more. maybe twice a year max going forward.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

:ot: ...the girl in your signature, her hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! :yep:

adamson

Sometimes. I HATE bunning. That's mostly because of the heat and because my hair shrinks at different rates (I will have a mullet by the end of a day, hah!).

I don't like twists all of the time, but I dislike wearing my hair out in any other way because of the aforementioned reason... so buns it is.