Do you have an inspiring story?

sweetpea5000

This is a shoutout for all the ladies who have reached their hair goals to post their stories. What length did you start at and how far have you come since starting to take care of your hair? I'm hoping to find some inspiration for us shorter haired ladies with dreams of longer hair!! TIA!!

sweetpea5000

Bump!

Anybody? C'mon, don't be shy!!

ChasingBliss

I think some ladies have already told their inspiring stories. I know Irristable has one somewhere here (and it is VERY inspiring), and Adrienne's picturetrail is an inspiring picture story in of itself. There has got to be some more...I'd love to read some new ones myself.

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
I think some ladies have already told their inspiring stories. I know Irristable has one somewhere here (and it is VERY inspiring), and Adrienne's picturetrail is an inspiring picture story in of itself. There has got to be some more...I'd love to read some new ones myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i saw this thread and thought whew i cant type it all out again lol...so i found where i typed it all out under the thread hair envy , here is the link, i hope it works. so if you havent read it already here it is....
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/s...part=2&vc=1

sweetpea5000

I think you might be right Honeycomb. I just did a search again and found this thread....I figured someone had probably done this before, but I thought maybe there would be some new ones, too.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/s...part=1&vc=1

Maybe it's too soon to ask again, so I'll just say good luck to everyone and hopefully we'll have more inspiring stories in a few months.

sweetpea5000

I was just going to add that I LOVED reading Irresistable's
story (the girl who looks like me!), but I see she's already posted a link to it! Thanks, and have to tell you again, girl your hair beeeuuuutiful!!! You and my sister are my #1 inspirations!!

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
sweetpea5000 said:
I was just going to add that I LOVED reading Irresistable's
story (the girl who looks like me!), but I see she's already posted a link to it! Thanks, and have to tell you again, girl your hair beeeuuuutiful!!! You and my sister are my #1 inspirations!!

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you sweetie!!

ChasingBliss

[ QUOTE ]
sweetpea5000 said:
I think you might be right Honeycomb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no, not again
Im HoneyLemonDrop, not Honeycomb
I know their are lots of honeys on the board though, easy to confuse them.

sweetpea5000

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
[ QUOTE ]
sweetpea5000 said:
I think you might be right Honeycomb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no, not again
Im HoneyLemonDrop, not Honeycomb
I know their are lots of honeys on the board though, easy to confuse them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I meant HoneyLemonDrop!!!
Where did I get Honeycomb from? No disrespect intended!