do you have natural hair that...

pureebony

...has a S shape pattern, and loves moisture that when ever it comes near humidity or water it just acts like a sponge?

Im looking for my hair twin.... the back of my hair is like loose S shape, and the rest of my hair are tighter S shapes...

I want to know what those with similar hair to mine are doing with their hair to make it grow and keep it healthy.

Thanks allot.

anon123

wow, that was confusing. I guess there are 2 new posts looking for their hair twin. I meant to reply to this one. I bumped a thread for you with naturals' pics of their naked hair.

naturalgurl

Well when my hair was shorter I didn't have the S curls. So am I your twin? I now have big and little S shape squigglies(that's what I call them). My hair loves moisture and humidity and soaks it up like a sponge so I wet my hair daily and wet bun it or twist it or whatever. My hair is LOVING it girl!:yep:

ETA~In the siggy pics my hair is combed out except for in the shower. Are you a 3ish S curl or 4 S curl. I'm a 4...

pureebony

Well when my hair was shorter I didn't have the S curls. So am I your twin? I now have big and little S shape squigglies(that's what I call them). My hair loves moisture and humidity and soaks it up like a sponge so I wet my hair daily and wet bun it or twist it or whatever. My hair is LOVING it girl!:yep:

ETA~In the siggy pics my hair is combed out except for in the shower. Are you a 3ish S curl or 4 S curl. I'm a 4...

My hair is both 3 S and 4 S girl I am going to be stalking your albums now... im weaving it up, but spraying it everyday cuz of my hair's love of moisture!!! My twin!!! yeay!!!

naturalgurl

I have 3 S curls at the nape and hair line. It gets coarser towards the crown. I have 3 textures. Like on a bullseye...3c, 4a, 4b crown.

SEMO

We might be hair twins. Or maybe hair cousins. I have curls, but there is definitely a section of my hair, esp. in the back that has s-shaped waves/curls. You can see a pic of my hair in my siggy. Let me know if we're fam. ;)

ADB

We might be hair twins. Or maybe hair cousins. I have curls, but there is definitely a section of my hair, esp. in the back that has s-shaped waves/curls. You can see a pic of my hair in my siggy. Let me know if we're fam. ;)

Ooooh my hair looks like yours when just washed.:yep: Although I think I have two textures because in the back closer to my neck area it has small tight curls that look sort of like springs.

SEMO

Ooooh my hair looks like yours when just washed.:yep: Although I think I have two textures because in the back closer to my neck area it has small tight curls that look sort of like springs.
My hair is actually the same way. It just that the waves growing in my crown now cover that part of my hair. You could see them better when my hair was shorter.

Lei*Lei

You ca check out my fotki. I have scurls in the top half of my head, and some in the back. i wet my hair daily and my hair loves it!

pureebony

wow... my S curls and kinks are very soft but I have so many. Since the back of my hair is quite healthy it look S shaped to straight!?! But its harder to see when hair is uneven.... shoot here come the S kink curl fam lol

so how do you all care for your hair? what products work best for you!?!