Do you know where the SURGE is?

SunySydeofLyfe

Hey I have been looking high and low for a bottle or two well maybe three since I am a PJ :grin: this stuff is hard to find :sad:. Anybody know where I can get a couple? TIA

mohair

I have been looking too... I cant find it anywhere. :nono:
All the BSS's I use to get it from no longer sell it.
Bumping....

SunySydeofLyfe

I have been looking too... I cant find it anywhere. :nono:
All the BSS's I use to get it from no longer sell it.
Bumping....

I was in the BSS on Memorial Drive they have some of the other Surge products but no Surge 14 revitalizer. I wonder if all the products yield the same results?

belleama

Ebay. I've also heard that there is some in baltimore and some out of the way BSS. I haven't seen any in stores in months.

SunySydeofLyfe

Thanks ladies, I am going to call around and hope there is a BSS in the A with one bottle....who knows why they stopped making it?

BrooklynSouth

I did see some dusty containers of Tu-Shea and soya creme at Pathmark last week. I bought a jar of the Tu-Shea...no great results.

AsTheCurlzTurns

No clue where the Surge is, but it's been somewhat hinted that a new formula was forthcoming, but I don't think anyone has YET to see it make it's new entrance. There's quite a few on ebay selling them (the old formula), but I would be wary of those, since we don't really know if they're the real deal or not. A few have been able to successfully purchase some from ebay, but I for one, can't tell you who is or isn't reputable. I want some too but I'm not bout to plop down no $50 for just a bottle of Surge!! LOL

ChocalateDiva

I found some a few month ago (10 bottles)........sold them on ebay for 30-50 dollars a bottle.

IMO- the bottles on ebay are the real deal. The sellers are people that know it is hard to find and are exploting that fact...:look:like me...

PrettyBlackHair

I'm not sure if this is going to help but the BSS around my neighborhood still sells it. The only thing is that the BSS is in West Philly :ohwell:. Unless you in Philly or really close by then this may not really help you....

glamazon386

I found some a few month ago (10 bottles)........sold them on ebay for 30-50 dollars a bottle.

IMO- the bottles on ebay are the real deal. The sellers are people that know it is hard to find and are exploting that fact...:look:like me...

Wow. Which product is it? I'm gonna check the BSS in my area. :look:

ChocalateDiva

Wow. Which product is it? I'm gonna check the BSS in my area. :look:

Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer........it bought it for 4.99 a bottle.:grin: Wish I could find some more. :look:

SunySydeofLyfe

Dang, I cant find one :wallbash: any new users...please be sure to up your moisture cause Surge is serious on the protien and you may experience breakage otherwise. Happy Hair Growing!! :grin: