Surge New and Improved Formula

TrulyBlessed

Has anyone tried this?

I have been reading a few posts lately mentioning a new formula for surge in a red and white bottle. Does it provide the same results or better than the original? Is it less irritating to the scalp? Where can you purchase this new formula? TIA

Diane71

I have tried the "new and improved formula" and to tell you the truth, I don't see any difference. I'm trying to find that new Surge product around where I live..sounds interesting.

LoriLOCX

What is the big push on SURGE all about? I've read about it on some of the posts, and am curious what the rave is. Does it really work? If so, how soon before you started seeing results?

ChocoKitty

Tasha112 said:
Has anyone tried this?

I have been reading a few posts lately mentioning a new formula for surge in a red and white bottle. Does it provide the same results or better than the original? Is it less irritating to the scalp? Where can you purchase this new formula? TIA

I think still got the same positive results. With the new formula I notice that it's doesn't foam in my hair and it provides a better slip than before when detangling.

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
the surge rep said that there was something in it to lessen/stop the itching that many customers were complaining of before.

TrulyBlessed

ok, thanks ladies...it sounds like i'm not missing out too much by not having the new formula..but if i run across it one day i'll get it, until then back to my tried and true original ;)

LABETT

I made a post about the new improved Surge about 3 month ago.
I have used both and the new Surge formula is more moisturizng and detangling I notice my hair takes longer to airdry after using the new formula.
I have seen the new formula in 3 of my favorite Bss along with the Braid Deorderizer.
The new formula is still in the same color bottle black and gold with a red star on it that states new improved formula.