Do you moisturize EVERY Day??

moneychaser

If so how many x's do you moisturize daily?? Do you think it is necessary to moisturize your hair EVERY day??

Patrice

Yes I tend to moisturize twice a day because of how dry my hair get. I think it is very nesscary to moisturize daily because if your hair becomes really dry it is more prone to breakage and damage, trust me I speak from experience

camere

Twice a day because when I do this I see less breaking but I try to use a lite moisturizer to avoid my hair being overloaded with build up of the product

alliyah4eva203

i just looked at your pics and your hair is gorgeous

Tracy

She does have LOVELY hair.

I don't mositurize every day Denali - my hair is too fine. I do it every other day and always after I take my wrap down. I don't moisturize at all if I airdried it. I do that after the wash and then not again until I wash again. I only moisturize every other day when I've rollerset my hair.

chocolate01

If im wearing my hair in a rollerset then I moisturize 2x a day with ORS olive oil. Now that I airdry more often than not I've cut it down to once a day with ORS olive oil.

candibaby

i moisturize EVERY day. i'm too scared that if i dont my hair will dry out and if my hair starts breaking, i'm going crazy.

greAtness333

Usually the day after I wash my hair is still moisturized but after that every other day. I don't like when my hair is too greasy.

NAY007

I moisturize once a day in the am when I do my hair. I spray it with leave in, then apply gel and then moisturize or oil my ends.

naomi

good skin and hair
Denali
Your hair is beautiful and your highlights are really pretty. I was trying to access your highlighting technique album, but a password is needed. I sent u a PM.

naomi

good skin and hair
I never moisturize, I hate any and all forms of hair dressings, whether it's a serum, oil, grease, cream, I hate them all.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I moisturize my ends EVERY night no matter which style I am wearing. In the morning I use a litle evoo or coconut oil for sheen.

Islandgirl

my hair is phenomenally (sp?) so I have to moisturize daily. Denali03, where did you purchase the jojoba oil that is on your product moisturizers page?