Do you use different rollers?

Holla

What rollers do you use and for what style?

I curious to see if people switch up their look by using different rollers. When I think of rollersetting, my mind goes back to the purple/gray doobie rollers but apparently there are plenty more styles you can do with different rollers (curlformers, perm rods, flexirods, etc.).

If you are natural, do you get different roller sets at natural salons? I would pay for someone to do this with my hair:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4O2wwKEKDc&feature=youtu.be

Blairx0

I Rollerset weekly on gray rollers and sleep in flexi rods to keep ky hair stretched. When I have a flat iron job it is pillow rollers

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Yes, I have multiple rollers. Depending on the look I'm going for determines which rollers I use. If I want straighter results and less curl...I reach for the larger sizes. If I want more curl and less straight..I reach for my medium size rollers. If I want spiral curls, then I use flexi rods. Depends on my mood.

mochalocks

Yes I do. And thanks to this post I decided to put in some flexirods now. But I have regular magnetic rollers with the clip, satin rollers-though I don't use this set too much because my hair breaks off from it.

I thought about getting some wired rollers now.

Holla

Yes I do. And thanks to this post I decided to put in some flexirods now. But I have regular magnetic rollers with the clip, satin rollers-though I don't use this set too much because my hair breaks off from it.

I thought about getting some wired rollers now.

You mean the mesh rollers that you use a stick pin thingy to hold it in place? :look: My mother used to use something like that wayyyyyyy back when.