WHICH ROLLERS DO YOU LIKE?

longhairlover

Hey Ladies,

i'm just curious on what kinds of rollers you ladies use. I favor the magnetic rollers. I have seen the self grip kind of rollers (not sure of name), and the foam rollers.

1. do you think the foam rollers work? (i have always been told they don't)

2. are those self grip rollers safe. (i knew one girl whose hair got stuck in them lol!)

3. snap and clip plastic rollers

Last edited:
I like Magentic rollers better for my rollersets(as you see in my siggy). My mother used the foam one....Well I did too when I was younger. She sleeps in them overnight she get one hell of a tight curl though. I don't like the grip one it always feel like it pulling out my hair...HTH:grin:

I like Magentic rollers better for my rollersets(as you see in my siggy). My mother used the foam one....Well I did too when I was younger. She sleeps in them overnight she get one hell of a tight curl though. I don't like the grip one it always feel like it pulling out my hair...HTH:grin:

Hi,

where in jersey are u? i'm in Jersey City.

I noticed older women know how to use those foam rollers, I want to try them out to see if they make nice curls. I normally blow dry but i've become addicted to using the magnetic rollers and buying them in sizes I dont' use lol!

Hi,

where in jersey are u? i'm in Jersey City.

I noticed older women know how to use those foam rollers, I want to try them out to see if they make nice curls. I normally blow dry but i've become addicted to using the magnetic rollers and buying them in sizes I dont' use lol!

:lachen:They sure do lol...I'm not too far..I live in Hillside...Yea, I love purple rollers:drunk:....

I like hard rollers, the pink ones, then I wrap it in the morning to get that tightness out.. But the old fashion hard ones work for me!!! The sponge rollers pull your hair out......

I use the wire mesh ones to rollerset and the regular plastic ones with the clip/clamp thingie to maintain the curls.

I use the wire mesh ones to rollerset and the regular plastic ones with the clip/clamp thingie to maintain the curls.

I wanna try the mesh ones one day. I also like the perm rod ones (plastic with clip/clamp thingie) but i lose less hair with the magnetic rollers. I've also used the foam ones, they're were easy to use and allowed me to airdry my rollerset overnight comfortablely.

I wanna try the mesh ones one day. I also like the perm rod ones (plastic with clip/clamp thingie) but i lose less hair with the magnetic rollers. I've also used the foam ones, they're were easy to use and allowed me to airdry my rollerset overnight comfortablely.

yeah i know what you talking about, when my mother was in beauty school she used those for my jheri curl lol!!!! for real i had one in elementary school my hair grew a lot too. and i didn't have the coming to america jheri curl where I was destroying furniture lol!

Back