Do you use oil sheen? What's your favorite?

Ayeshia

I used Pink Oil sheen in my relaxed days...however I didnt like the glistening look it had on my natural hair so I stopped. It sure did smell good though :)

cocopuff

I didn't used to use oil sheen, but the Motions Salon Herbals Enhancing Oil Sheen Spray caught my eye. I really like the scent and it leaves my hair with great shine, but it's not greasy or drying, so I guess it's just right.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
BlackCardinal said:
I never really used oil sheen in the past, but at some point while I was transitioning I was won over by Profectiv's flashy packaging

Anyway, I've been using it more often lately and my natural hair REALLY likes it. I mean, my little coils feel silky today. I used it on damp hair after my regular leave-in after my con wash this morning. While I do still love my regular jojoba oil, I really like that I can SPRAY this oil on--easier to apply evenly, and less mess.
Sooo...I'm starting wonder what I've been missing out on. Anybody else have an oil sheen they love? :)

I love this Profectiv oil sheen too! I haven't tried it on my natural hair yet... I may give it a try...

czyfaith77

jaibee said:
a tried and true classic, isoplus oil sheen in the blue can. i love it with the mineral oil in it and all. gives great sheen and doesn't weigh down hair.

I've always used this and have always loved it (The dark blue can). The strawberry smell is my favorite. Plus, it has iodine in it for when you do get those ugly scalp burns from relaxers (which I haven't had in years). I've been using this since I was a little girl.

Mizani_Mrs

i'm in love with the Mizani shyne. I have used mostly every brand u can find in a beauty store. Mizani is the best by far. the smell is heavenly and it makes my hair shiny and very soft. I use it lightly because too much mineral oil for my hair is not a good thing.. using too much will make my hair soft and moisturized but only for maybe 3 or 4 days and then any daily moisturizer i add to my hair won't work because of the mineral oil coating on my hair....

KhandiB

I like Pantene R&N Oil Sheen
but right now Im using Isoplus Mink Oil - Oil Sheen..

and thats on a rare occasion :lol:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I use Black and Sassy, it has an awsome shine. I also like Keracare but they both have mineral oil in them :(

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
i just bought 2 bottles of Profective olisheen from target $2 and guess what
NO MINERAL OIL the first ingredient is olive oil

beyondcute

msportugal said:
i just bought 2 bottles of Profective olisheen from target $2 and guess what
NO MINERAL OIL the first ingredient is olive oil
For real? I might have to try this one... I usually hate oil sheen. Makes my hair feel gritty. Dont know why....

What we got here? Some TCB... Liked the smell initially but then it started to smell like roach spray... The olive oil spray was just a 'jump off' that I wanted to try cuz I went Olive oil crazy for a second... Soft and beautiful has a nice smell but its too strong. You can only use a dab of it. When I used enough spray to satisfy my sheen craving I got a headache from the strong smell. AND it clashed with my perfume! Ima have to try the Shyne though and the Profectiv.... My collection is getting lonely :lol: And My product junkintis is kicking in!