Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Yes I do, from time to time

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • On special occasions only

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • No I dont at all

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters
I think it's the necklace and not you. I wear necklaces daily and some don't snag at all while others snag constantly. Those that snag are worn on days when my hair is up.

Do you wear necklaces??? Honestly I dont or very rarely.

A few years ago, I bought a very nice indian gold necklace because I wanted to start wearing some jewelries, no I was not a jewelry girl before that, and that has changed since:grin: Well, I wore it for a couple of months and from time to time I'd find a piece of hair (or two) wrapped around the closure piece. Well, I thought it was not a big deal and kept wearing my necklace for several months. About a year later, I had the worst surprise of my life, part of my hair on the back was gone:blush: yep, the W shape:yep: Ever since that happened to me I wear necklaces only on very special occasions and always feel extremely incomfortable wearing them. What about you Ladies?

I have thai/indian clasp jewelry - this has never happened to me. I know this is an old thread but for anyone else who might be going through this allow the clasp to slide to the front or to the side - which is how most Asian women would do it anyway - we are talking at least 1 or 2 grams of precious metal and the weight makes it slide to the front. I'm surprised that you were able to keep it stationed in the back of your neck.

I wear necklaces all the time - sometimes beaded, sometimes metal. I'm naked without them.

Back