Does any one use Aubrey Organics Conditioner as Leave in

virtuenow

Does anyone use Aubrey Organics conditioner as their leave in moisturizer or the base of your moisturizer spray or cream. I tried the Aubrey Organics Gpb and Honey Suckle Rose mixed in w/aloe vera juice and sealed w/castor oil. So far I like. Anyone else??!!

bibs

I used that as a leave in today because I forgot mine and am out of town. It's been a few hours and my hair's still moisturized. I sealed with a butter. My only complaint is the smell. I prefer the other AO conditioners smell wise

Sent from my ADR6350 using ADR6350

Rina88

Yes I used AO HSR sealed with an oil before I found my staple moisturizers :yep: (CFCG and Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk). It worked great. I tried mixing with aloe vera gel and water in a spray bottle but liked it better straight up.

virtuenow

I put 2-3 squirts of the Honey Suckle Rose and 1 sqeeze of the GPB in an applicator bottle. I fill the rest with aloe vera juice-- about 3 ounces, then shake. So far I really like. My hair feels moist, and I can moisturize my straightened hair w/o a heavy creamy residue. I haven't tried it straight up yet...I may give that a try. Anyone else??

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I do this sometimes with the HSR or WC. Works well when I want something creamy that's glycerin free :yep:

blaqharmoni

I use straight HSR on damp hair for big puffs and wash n go's... So far its worked better than most other stuff I've tried...

tolly

I got over moisturized soggy hair from using AOHSR as leave in. However, I always have a head scarf outdoors and the weather is quite humid here, so those may have contributed.

faithVA

After I DCd with the White Camellia, I thought about this. My hair felt so good I didn't want to rinse out the conditioner. I am not ready to try this yet since I have so many other products. But I definitely will try it before buying anything new.

CurlsBazillion

I use it as a leave in. I've found I need more protein to balance it out. I love the smell of AOHSR

I really need to revamp my routine a little in order to minimize the amount of products I use as well. I figured I'd need to use a protein rich conditioner in order to have that balance. My Friend when you say protein do mean a hard protein like Joico Kpak or Aphogee 2min?

Ann0804

I used AO condition as a leave in for a month, but I've since stopped since it started making my hair hard, dry and brittle, but I could have had product build-up. I haven't had the nerve to try AO again.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
I do! I use a big squirt of AO WC in my spray bottle, and I swear my hair doesn't feel right if I try to leave it out. That conditioner is Amazing!!

My Friend

I really need to revamp my routine a little in order to minimize the amount of products I use as well. I figured I'd need to use a protein rich conditioner in order to have that balance. My Friend when you say protein do mean a hard protein like Joico Kpak or Aphogee 2min?

DayDreamist

Yes, I use 2 min plus I henna. My hair is always slightly damp so I use 2 min once a month and I henna 1 a month. I slacked off on both and had horrible breakage.

CurlsBazillion

My Friend thanks alot. I've been curious about Henna and I'm in the natural product challenge so this is a great option for me!

Btw I never here ppl talk about Aubrey Organics Island Naturals Replenishing Conditioner, anyone familiar with this conditioner?

greenandchic

DayDreamist I used Island Naturals shampoo and conditioners over 9 years ago when I was still pressed on a regular basis and I liked it a lot. Not sure how it would be on my hair today. I may check it out on my next AO purchase.

lwilliams1922

I tried a few times but it didn't do well as a leave in.
I still love it as a DC though. Maybe I'll try again mixing with aloe and olive oil?