Does Anyone Currently Use The Jane Carter Solution

kegbire27

I was wondering if there were any members currently using the Jane Carter Solution products? Also, which products do you prefer from this line and how do you use them?

blueabyss333

Yes, I've been using that line off/on for the past 2 years now. The only thing that stopped me from using it was because I moved back to school and didn't have time to stop by my old stylist's to pick up some products. However, I recently learned that Whole Foods sells her products. I love her Nourish & Shine the best! My roommate, who doesn't like to put a lot of products in her hair loved how just a finger scoop would melt in your hands and be enough to moisturize your whole head and keep it looking soft, healthy, and shiney. I can always tell the difference in her hair when she uses it. I particularly use it for a dry scalp and to soften my new growth after months of stretching. I can't tell you how the conditioner, nourish & shine, and leave-in turned my hair around when I first started using it. My stylist laughed (with me) when I told her how soft my new growth was, it wasn't hard feeling.

Healthb4Length

I personally have not used the product on my hair but my friend swears by this stuff. She loves the wrap and roll for twistouts and the nourish and shine for general moisture. The products have nice ingredients but the shampoos are just okay.

littleaudie

Although I don't have it posted on my fotki... I've tried all of the Jane Carter Solution products and I love them!

The shampoo is mild and has a de-tangler in it.

The Conditioner is great for co-washes or deep treatments (it's a little expensive to co-wash with but really leaves the hair feeling light and well moisturized.
My personal favorite is the hair nourishing serum (it's the small bottle citrus smelling essential oils) It works great by its self or mixed with the nourish and shine. (great for pre relaxer treatment) it balances the porosity of your hair.
I use wrap and roll, condition and sculpt, scalp treatments, the leave in.. I like to buy her products in bulk when I go to the hair shows. It's expensive but I haven't found anything besides affirm that really competes. I don't think you'll be disappointed try one of the sample kits from the website. ;)

I sound like a commercial, but this is one product line that does good things for all hair types. I 'll always use this and it's been about 4 years.

kegbire27

littleaudie said:
Although I don't have it posted on my fotki... I've tried all of the Jane Carter Solution products and I love them!

The shampoo is mild and has a de-tangler in it.

The Conditioner is great for co-washes or deep treatments (it's a little expensive to co-wash with but really leaves the hair feeling light and well moisturized.
My personal favorite is the hair nourishing serum (it's the small bottle citrus smelling essential oils) It works great by its self or mixed with the nourish and shine. (great for pre relaxer treatment) it balances the porosity of your hair.
I use wrap and roll, condition and sculpt, scalp treatments, the leave in.. I like to buy her products in bulk when I go to the hair shows. It's expensive but I haven't found anything besides affirm that really competes. I don't think you'll be disappointed try one of the sample kits from the website. ;)

I sound like a commercial, but this is one product line that does good things for all hair types. I 'll always use this and it's been about 4 years.
Thanks littleaudie. I actually use them for myself as well as my daughter. However, the products are great for my hair but I'm having difficulties for my daughter. I was hoping to find a solution for her as well. I must admit I'm a recovering PJ. I have been only buying these products and would like to keep it that way. Could you please tell me what I could be doing wrong for her? This is what I have been doing:

For myself:
Shampoo
Condition
Leave In Conditioner
Condition Sculpt

For my daughter:
Shampoo
Condition
Leave In Conditioner
Wrap and Roll

littleaudie

What are the results with your daughter's hair? You may need to add a moisturizer (ie nourish and shine or a any type of light creme moisture)
while her hair is wet. Applied after the leave in conditioner.

blessedandlucky

I have used and loved the nourish and shine since late 2008. I can't imagine there is anything better for my hair. It also really helps with new growth in a stretch. I apply it after my leave in conditioner on wet hair before i blow dry. Also works well the few times ive attempted to airdry. It's a little pricey but well worth the investment because of its performance and it lasts a long time. A dab will do you, seriously. I also use it throughout the week if needed.

I used the nourishing creme (I think that's what it's called, it's the moisturizer in the tube) but we didn't get along.

My mom used the scalp treatment and conditioner and wasn't impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

darlingdiva

I LOVE the Nourish and Shine. I think it is the creme de la creme of styling products because of the shine that it provides, and I am never without it.

I really like the Revitalizing Leave-In. I no longer detangle with it because detangling with watery leave-ins causes an excess of single-strand knots
in my hair. I tend to keep a bottle of the JC Leave-In around because it provides great moisture. I use it when I am out of town.

I also like the Hair Nourishing Cream because it moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.

I was less than impressed with the Condition and Sculpt. As the bottle states, it does dry crunchy. Apparently, that's the case even when you dilute it with water. Plus, it added to the frizz factor, which is definitely not a plus in my book.