Has Anyone Tried Jane Carter Solution??

Bliss806

I received a sample of Jane Carter Hair Solution Nourish and Shine and I was wondering has anyone ever tried this and what do you think of it. I like the fact that it's supposed to be all natural. If you have tried it and liked it are there any other products from this line that you would recommend?

Amcd

I use it and love it. It gives my hair a lot of shine. I don't use it everyday, but I did use it yesterday for an air dry.

MizzCoco

A very generous member sent me some of the nourish and shine, and I love it...it smells so good, and when I use it to seal during airdrying, my ends stay soft for days! It also works well for straightned hair, but just a tiny bit is enough!

blessedandlucky

i use the nourish and shine and love it. it's a staple product. great for sealing and i use it when i airdry as well. i also use the hair nourishing cream. both are great. hope that it works for you!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i use the nourish and shine and love it. it's a staple product. great for sealing and i use it when i airdry as well. i also use the hair nourishing cream. both are great. hope that it works for you!

IA: 2 Members Here sent me both of these products! I had wanted to try them, so it was a Generous and Nice Surprise.:grin: :blush: