Does anyone Deep Condition AFTER using WEN?

Dommo

My friend just gave me a big bottle of Wen and I was wandering: Does anyone still deep condition after using it?. It says it's a cleansing conditioner. My hair's thick so I really don't have a problem with it getting weighed down and I can use the extra moisture.

TIA

msa

I've seen that some people use the wen to deep condition and some deep condition afterward. Try searching within that really long wen thread, you may come up with some information.

bestblackgirl

I use it. And yes I deep condition after it. But normally I am too lazy to DC after So I usually DC before for a few hours.

foxieroxienyc

I have hair one which is similar to wen, and I still dc afterwards just because I like to. I don't DC with it though, although you can. I do use it as a leave in.

beana

Good question OP.... I recently purchased the Hair one Olive oil cleansing conditioner and I was wondering the same thing. I plan DCing afterwards anyway because i only wash my hair once weekly and DCing is an absolute must for my hair.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Sometimes I do and sometimes I dont. WEN (according to their website) can be used as a DC. Since I just relaxed I have been DCing with WEN and my steamer. As I get further into my stretch I tend to go to something thicker. HTH