Does anyone else use "Scalp Drops"?

santia

I know I'm always talking about scalp drops......and that's b/c I can't live without them. Their like icecream, they come in all different treatments. It makes it easier for me to rotate scalp treatments. I mainly use:

Salerm
Alter Ego
Alfaparf
Una

So who else uses it? I included a picture for those who don't and might be interested :grin:

ravenmerlita

I use Alter Ego Cren. It comes in one large bottle with a dropper. I am not sure if this is the same as the Alter Ego scalp drops. Are you finding the scalp drops effective?

CHECKMATE!

I use Alter Ego Cren mixed with Cinnamon essence in a spay bottle on my scalp ONLY, I use it the night before I get my wash & set....it stops my hair from shedding and stimulates growth:yep:

ravenmerlita

I use Alter Ego Cren mixed with Cinnamon essence in a spay bottle on my scalp ONLY, I use it the night before I get my wash & set....it stops my hair from shedding and stimulates growth:yep:

I have been lazy about using the Cren but will have to re-start using it regularly. What is cinnamon essence?

CHECKMATE!

I have been lazy about using the Cren but will have to re-start using it regularly. What is cinnamon essence?

it is like the essential oil of Cinnamon,a Dominican stylist told me to use it since it tightens the follicles and prevents shedding...it works!:grin:

charmtreese

I want some scalp drops...I think!:look: Do they all do the same thing? Do you only use 'em before washing your hair? What's in 'em?

berry87

I loved these when I was relaxed and use to go to the dominican salon!:grin: They were cool and tingly on my sclap. They are basically revitalizer Phials used after a wash and set, each with its own purpose. They come in different colors for, growth, shine, extra conditoning, and dandruff. It depends what your hair needs and the stylists applies it, usually for a extra $2 -$5. The ones I used were made by Salerm, Alter Ego, and Alparaf:yep:

This is one of many

Check out these sites for Scalp Drops/Phials
http://www.justbeautyproducts.com
http://www.ibeauty.com/

Last edited:

gymfreak336

I loved these when I was relaxed and use to go to the dominican salon!:grin: They were cool and tingly on my sclap. They are basically revitalizers Phials used after a wash and set, each with its own purpose. They come in different colors for, growth, shine, extra conditoning, and dandruff. It depends what your hair needs and the stylists applies it, usually for a extra $2 -$5. The one I know are made by Salerm and Alfaparf.

This is one of many

Thanks!!!! Did you notice a difference when using them??

berry87

Thanks!!!! Did you notice a difference when using them??

Yes. I used the one in the above pic (Biokera), and my hair was always silky after a wash and set. I also used (Energy Regenerator) which was for hair growth, I had a huge breakage accident four years ago after a color and relaxer and that helped. But After Comming here I realized you can get same cooling feeling and scalp stimulation as you would with applying peppermint oil and tea tree oil to your scalp.:yep: HTH:grin:

gymfreak336

Yes. I used the one in the above pic (Biokera), and my hair was always silky after a wash and set. I also used (Energy Regenerator) which was for hair growth, I had a huge breakage accident four years ago after a color and relaxer and that helped. But After Comming here I realized you can get same cooling feeling and scalp stimulation as you would with applying peppermint oil and tea tree oil to your scalp.:yep: HTH:grin:

Thanks Berry. I will have to look into this more.

AsTheCurlzTurns

I loved these when I was relaxed and use to go to the dominican salon!:grin: They were cool and tingly on my sclap. They are basically revitalizer Phials used after a wash and set, each with its own purpose. They come in different colors for, growth, shine, extra conditoning, and dandruff. It depends what your hair needs and the stylists applies it, usually for a extra $2 -$5. The ones I used were made by Salerm, Alter Ego, and Alparaf:yep:

This is one of many

Ohhhhh:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: for giving us this info!! Gonna have to go and check this out some more!!

santia

Where do you purchase them and what does it do for your scalp?[/QUOTE]
I purchase mine at the BSS. Its a treatment, but they have many different ones.

I use Alter Ego Cren. It comes in one large bottle with a dropper. I am not sure if this is the same as the Alter Ego scalp drops. Are you finding the scalp drops effective?

Yeah, it's the same, just the bigger version. I have it to but I like to do different ones. I stock up on them and depending on what my hair feels/needs that's how I choose.

Personally, I do. My scalp always feels good and my hair loves it too.

santia

it is like the essential oil of Cinnamon,a Dominican stylist told me to use it since it tightens the follicles and prevents shedding...it works!:grin:

I've heard about that too. Lately, I've been mixing my scalp drops. Salerm has a really good one called Vital and it's more of an essential oil. This is the only one you use root to tip.

santia

Sorry hair cousin's. I fell asleep early :lachen:

Directions say to: Apply entire contents of one vial to clean, damp hair. Massage gently. Do not rinse out. Blow dry and/or style hair as desired.
Alot of Dominican salons have/use them. Most of the time you have to ask for it ($5 extra) it comes with the service if you use a product line from start to finish.
For those that have online BS sites saved, just check the Alter Ego, Salerm, Alfaparf section and you'll see them mixed in with all of the products for that line.

Alfaparf:

STRENGTHENING LOTION:this leave-in conditioner strenghtens fragile hair and repairs split ends, making it feel softer and stronger. For best results, use frequently and conjunction with Midollo Strenthening Shampoo and Midollo Strengthening Conditioner.

Alter Ego:

ALTER EGO COMBINATION SET "DROP"

* Lozione Rivitalizzante(125 ml)
Treatment that testructures the hair and revitalises the scalp, working to prevent hair falling out. This lotion is an optimun natural energy restorative, that feeds both the hair and the scalp, putting back mineral salts, protein and vitamins, thanks to the innovative use of seaweed extract and soy seeds.

* Herb Ego(125 ml)
The Herb Ego Fresca lotion, thanks to its natural herbal extracts nourishes the scalp with the help of mineral salts, vitamins and essential oils. The purifying richness of the rosesmary and of the nettle with a combination of refreshing and invigorating elements of the menthol, make the product reccommended for limp and damaged hair.

* Cren(125 ml)
CURATIV EGO CREN prevents the hairloss through the stimulating effect on the cellular metabolism and the nutritive contribution to the scalp. It contains active substances such as horse radish extracts(khown as Cren) and an amynopeptidic complex system derivated from the hydrolyzed soya proteins make the product an integrative nourishing and revitalizing element for the scalp, strenghening the piliferous bulb whose weakness can cause redness; it is reccommended to do a preliminary test of the products first and then proceed with the treatment.

ANTI-DANDRUFF FORMULA is a new formula which thanks to the octopiros olamina, helps to eliminate microbic infestations, such as mycotic organisms, which are the main cause for dandruff. A regular use of this product brings scalp flaking back to a normal condition, avoiding the formation of dandruff through a cicatrizing action.

Indication: for greasy or dry dandruff at any stage.

Salerm:

ENERGY HAIR REGENERATOR
A shock treatment containing active agents which are necessary for both correct cellular metabolic functioning as well as stimulating scalp blood circulation. A fast-acting treatment required in cases where we find dehydrated hair lacking vitality.
Formula improved with the active hair ingredient Serenoa Serulata with a marked active effect on the natural cycle of the hair's growth

Salermvital acts inmediately upon the cuticle of the hair, producting a reparative film which lasts for several washes. Especially beneficial for dyed hair, permanents or hair that suffered exposure to sun and/or environmental contamination. Now incorporates a natural source of Vitamin E, which has a proven effect against free radicals and provides maximum protection for hair and hair colour.

Directions:
Wash the hair and dry with a towel. Apply the contents of an ampoule all over the hair and especially on the points. Dry as usual.

Intensive specific falling hair lotion * Ginkgo Biloba Extract
Specific falling hair formula with components which promote the normalisation of hair growth. Increases the thickness of deteriorated hair and stimulates cellular metabolism.

Directions:
After washing hair with Biokera Specific falling hair shampoo, spread the contents of one ampoule evenly over the scalp. Massage gently for at least three minutes and then comb hair as usual, without rinsing.

BIOKERA PHIALS
A fast-acting conditioner and restructuring agent. It can be before any styling technique (perming, straightening, bleaching or dying) to protect hair by providing a coating around hair cuticle. Hair treated with Biokera phials, regain its silkiness loss throughout styling. Formula enhanced with Boswella Serrata extract, recommended for intensive skin- protection of sensitive types. Reduces red patches and irritation caused to sensitive skin.

Directions:
Apply the full content of a phial upon scalp before or after undergoing styling. Do not rinse.

Essential conditioning Oil

Specific treatment for dry, treated and/or dyed hair. It has an intensive action thanks to the inclusion of silk proteins. Recovers natural appearance and manageability of sensitive hair, giving it both shine and bounce. WITH FINAL RINSE.

Directions:
Apply the contents of one vial to damp , shampooed hair. Massage in to
spread evenly into hair. Leave on for 3-5 minutes and rinse as may be required.

Last edited:

taytay86

Did you find the Engery Hair Regenerator made your scalp "tingle"?