I'm throwing the towel in (well not completely)

santia

Friday, I decided to go to a Dominican salon...I guess I was missing them. So I decided to go to one a few block from my daughters school called Dominican Divas......and YES these girls live up to the name.

They use "The Good Stuff" like Alter Ego, AG, Salerm and Una. I didn't notice any of the regular dominican shampoos or conditioners. Anyway by the time I was done I was in total...absolute LOVE again.

So, I'm hanging up my in home salon towel (just for now) and let myself get pampered for awhile :grin:

santia

I was amazed. These girls know what they're doing. Before she blew my hair out she lightly spritzed with some spray from Alter Ego Linage line that made my hair turn into some goodness :lachen:

gissellr78

Friday, I decided to go to a Dominican salon...I guess I was missing them. So I decided to go to one a few block from my daughters school called Dominican Divas......and YES these girls live up to the name.

They use "The Good Stuff" like Alter Ego, AG, Salerm and Una. I didn't notice any of the regular dominican shampoos or conditioners. Anyway by the time I was done I was in total...absolute LOVE again.

So, I'm hanging up my in home salon towel (just for now) and let myself get pampered for awhile :grin:

Good for you! there is nothing better than having someone else do the work girl! I went last week and i was relieved.:yawn:

baby42

I cant wait to go back in may love the way my hair turn out. love una shamoo and deep con i take my own. but she use good stuff and sell it too lol

jreagins

im moving to town thats about 45 min from nyc... i so have to experience a dominican salon.. thanks for posting this!

~NanCeBoTwin~

Are you going to one in Raleigh and if so which one? I want to know because I frequent Raleigh and want to try them out. Please post your results and if you liked them. Thanks.:grin:

I go to one in Raleigh, Erlina's....They have a website www.erlinas.com
I only see Keyla when I go (haven't been since Dec.) and I love her, they have all the good products as well...check them out..

I'll add a folder in my Fotki to show pics from the last one I got.....the albums are open no PW needed.....Fotki is updated...

Last edited:
I see that you're located in New York. Where is this Dominican Diva salon ?

santia