Does anyone have any result pictures from Moe's Growth Oil?

yardyspice

I patiently made my Moe's Growth Oil and have been using it for a week now and the itches are killing me:wallbash: I need some results pictures to stay motivated otherwise this will be going to the product graveyard.

Nubenap22

lol Ive been using mine but I dont get the itches!!!! Ive only been using it for about a week and I used the extracts...I ordered the actual herbs and they are en-route!!! what did you infuse to make yours?

yardyspice

I used the actual herbs, rosemary and horsetail which I boiled in coconut oil. I also added aloe vera gel as the recipe specified. The herbs are the only thing I haven't used before.

PinkyD

Hi. I startted on December 31st. I have no progress pics, but I have been tracking my progress in the Moe Gro thread. I used Jojoba oil since this has to be applied directly to
the scalp. I love coconut oil, but I don't use it directly ont he scalp. I have a little coconut and olive oil in my current mix, and I believe these are what led to the sloower absorption time.I don't use rosemary, I use nettle and horsetail. I have felt no itch, not even a tingle.

I will say I noticed more peopel taliking about results than seeing actual pictures. I want to change that by tracking my progress. I plan on taking pics ever month to month and a half, I don't want to straighten too much if at all, so I may switch to unstretched pics, but my starting pic was straightened hair...hmmm. HTH