Does anyone still baggy?

Butterfly08

Are you seeing results? I think I will slap a baggy on my ends :look: - I'm scarfing down my 17 week roots and I don't want to use a satin cap on the rest of my hair. For some reason they cause my scarf to slip and I wake up with puffy roots. :ohwell:

danigurl18

I just started baggying.. I baggy my whole head since the front of my hair can't go into a ponytail yet...

productjunkie814

I baggy my twists every night...I alternate between one night of spritz and baggy, and the next night of shea butter and coconut oil. I feel like until I could put my hair back into a ponytail, I have to do the whole head. I'm not complaining though, my hair is always super soft and moisturized:drunk:

brucebettye

I baggy my whole head even though I can do a ponytail. I do it almost every night and I love the way it makes my hair feel!!!!!!!
:heart:

MagnoliaBelle

I spritz water with glycerin, fingercomb, and braid in 4 sections. Then I baggy my entire head. It's always soft, moisturized, and easy to style in the morning.

jreagins

I only do my ponytail with a dab of conditioner (Aussie, Elucence MB) and coconut oil. I only do it when my ends are feeling off.

baddison

natural for good
Yup...I do. I alternate between whole-head baggying, and baggying the ends. It depends on what my hair needs. But either way, the next morning, its nothing but soft, moisturized hair.:yep:

lawyer2be371

I baggy my whole head because I like to keep the moisture in. I'm all natural and my hair eats up liquid so baggying at night keeps my hair looking nice

Butterfly08

I do! I only baggy my ends & it is one of my main protective styles.

YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO HEALTHY AND THICK! :lick:

I will start this again, especially since I'm stretching 4+ months at a time. I'm reducing my trims so I need to keep my ends soft and breakage free. :yep:

RegaLady

i baggy every night. My hair likes it and I don't worry about product on my face or pillow, so my hair likes it too.

Sounique

Does baggying make your hair wet or "too" moist, where it won't hold a curl? I'm curious. It sound like a good idea for naturals or for those who aren't wearing their hair straight.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I baggie my ends faithfuly everyday. I have been doing this for the past 8 months! The proof is in my fotki. I like to first wet my ends, and then use my moisturizer and oil to seal

LaidBak

My hair is too short to do just the ends, so when I tried baggying I did my whole head. I was using Hawaiian Silky 14-n-1 on my roots, plus moisturizer and oil on my ends. 2 nights in a row and my hair smelled bad on the 3rd day. My head never felt "hot" and it didn't make me sweat. But I am going to assume that the smell was from the baggying. I will say that my hair was soft, kind wettish but that evaporated quickly after taking the bag off.

Anyway, I guess I am going to have to relegate baggying for those times when my hair feels really dry or is breaking. Or maybe not use a glycerin product...