Does anyone use PAREVU products.

gone_fishing

Does anyone use PARNEVU products.

I just bought some T-Tree Growth Creme.

It makes great claims on the back and I opened the container and I like the texture of the cream. Just wondering if any likes this product line.

Last edited:

BrooklynSouth

I'm using Parvenu leave-in right now to deep con with QP-11 deep moisture with a plastic cap. I have not used the T-tree since starting LHCF. I found it seemed to evaporate if I left it open too long.

glamazon386

I used one of their conditioners for a while when I was relaxed. I can't remember which one but it was in a tub and it was kind of a blue foam consistency It was nice but it doesn't work well for my natural hair. I used the last of it and that was it.

SqrpioQutie

i used to use the relaxer, the growth cream and the tea tree conditioner... i liked it at the time (that was when i was relaxing bone straight)... i'd say it worked well for me... :grin:

Fine 4s

My girl uses the blue Parvenu leave-in conditioner and seals with Argan oil. She loves it and her hair is shiny and soft with a type 3 texture.

I like the creamy consistency (will spread well on my hair) and the amount of product in the container but not to crazy about all the cones. I might give it a try though. Usually, 'cone leave-ins leave my hair crispy. Perhaps with a light oil I can combat the crispiness? Any thoughts on this Parvenu product?

SILKY22

I use the leave in conditioner I use it as a deep conditioner...I also use the T-tree growth creme as well as the oil sheen..I mainly use those two products when i have braids I love it and I've noticed that when I take my braids out my hair/scalp is still very moisturized and i dont have that much shed hair once i comb it out and wash it :)

Victorian

old head
OMG I completely forgot about Parnevu...My mom used to use this on my relaxed hair wayyy back in the day. I liked the leave ins -- not too heavy :yep:

cmbodley

I used the leave in, when I was using the MTG with peppermint oil, it cut down on the greasiness, my daughter still uses. She likes it!

CurlyMoo

Last weekend I bought the T-Tree Scalp Oil and it smells so good. :lick: It has my staple oils in it and a few others I've been wanting to try.