Does Pantene Breakage Defense make you itch?

I have switched out all my poos and conditioners and I have started to use the NTG triple moisture line (once a week) and I co-wash with Pantene Breakage Defense.
Up until three weeks ago I have been using Nexxus products. I have heard a lot of great things about the NTG triple moisture line and wanted to try it. I don't know if the problem is from the Pantene or NTG, but I'm itching like crazy after i switched products. I never had dry or flaky scalp before so this is really frustrating:pullhair:

Have you ever experienced itchy dry scalp from either products?

soonergirl

I havent had a itch issue either, BUT i have only used it twice (sorry)
btw, your parents are adorable... they look so in love!!!

Songbirdb

i had this issue right after I switched products as well. this girl mentioned that it could be condish product buildup on the scalp because most people massage the condish into the hair, and of course the scalp (not that its harmful, but most people don't rinse it well enough which is the issue). so i clarified like she suggested then added the condish carefully to the hair, trying not the get it on the scalp too much and rinsed very well, and sure enough no more itches. and I mean, I was having TERRIBLE itches and I never EVA had a dry scalp, EVA!

Aggie

I use this product but I don't have any itching issues either. It could be due to the MN I'm using as well, IDK.

i had this issue right after I switched products as well. this girl mentioned that it could be condish product buildup on the scalp because most people massage the condish into the hair, and of course the scalp (not that its harmful, but most people don't rinse it well enough which is the issue). so i clarified like she suggested then added the condish carefully to the hair, trying not the get it on the scalp too much and rinsed very well, and sure enough no more itches. and I mean, I was having TERRIBLE itches and I never EVA had a dry scalp, EVA!

Thank you Songbirdb, I'll try and do that. I like what the products are doing to my hair and I don't feel like buy ing new products again.