Does SURGE PLUS 14 really work???

LABETT

I am loving surge it is a must product for me.
I love the thickness it provided for my hair verses length.

blaqbarb

I was so sure that Surge wasn't going to work. I was going around telling coworkers and family members not to waste their money because I had been using it for close to 14 days with no results. Well I ended up parting my hair and just spraying all over the place (just in case I would be able to get results) and as soon as it started to dry up somewhat, I looked at my hair and saw all this new growth just waving up that I didn't even know was there. I had been wrapping my hair, which was causing it look super straight. I am so happy to see that Surge is working. The only thing I hate is that instead of being able to stretch my perm out for 3 months, I may have to get one more often now.

MWilson569

Did anyone use surge for a long time then stop and experience breakage from not using the product anymore???

bellydancer

I was skeptical at first but it really does work though. It doesn't hurt to try it. I used it a LONG time ago and i didn't notice a difference because i wasn't consistent with it. When i followed the directions exactly that's when i noticed the growth.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I started using Surge in Jan 04 and I think it does what it says. I get 3/4 to 1 inch of new growth every month since I started using it. I have had NO side effects or bad reactions to it at all!

I spray it only on my scalp. Now that I am wearing braids I use it twice a day.