Dominican Bano de crema aguacate- avocado cream

naomi

good skin and hair
Hi everyone

I am not much of a poster but I just have to share this with yall.

Last weekend I was in New York and I got my hair done at a Dominican salon in Queens called Magedelina. Anyway they used this Dominican conditioner called Bano de Crema- intensive avocado cream. Followed by a rollerset and blow out. My hair came out so shiny and soft. And best of all it was only $22.00.

Its the conditioner that peaked my interest, it looked so familiar. And thats when I remembered that I have 2 jars sitting in my bathroom cabinet that I have never used. So its a week later and Im back home here in Maryland.

I washed my hair with Sebastian cello shampoo- extraordinary shine for normal to dry hair and then I applied the avocado cream conditioner for about 5 minutes per directions. I applied biosilk silk therapy serum and Salerm 21 and then rolleret my hair. My hair came out so shiney, light, lots of body and soft.

I am in love with the conditioner- it slipped right through my hair, the detangling factor is amazing. The only thing that Im skeptical about is that there are no ingredients listed on the jar.

Yes, I love this conditioner as well. I don't know what's in it either, but I know it works very well on my hair.

Back