? about dominican products

atlantatiffany

since i have finally used ALL of my products(yes i admit i am a pj) i am going to try some dominican products. below are the items i am going to order from Uptown beauty supply, is there anything i am missing?

miss key 10 in 1
miss key black conditioner
wheat germ mask protien (does anyone know the maker?)
tropical avocado(is tropical the maker?)
tropical negra
bano de crema negra para el cabello( is bano the maker?)
nacidit olive oil cond
nacidit olive oil rinse
lafier honey & almond rinse
lafier colageno y placenta
apretadora( anyone know the maker)
rosemary cond (anyone know the maker?)

if anyone can help with the names i would really appreciate it. i haven't seen any of the products so i'm not familar with them. at least 4 years of spanish is finally paying off. tiff

Allandra

Although it's not Dominican, I don't see Salerm 21 on your list.
Do you already have it?

skegeesmb

[ QUOTE ]
atlantatiffany said:
since i have finally used ALL of my products(yes i admit i am a pj) i am going to try some dominican products. below are the items i am going to order from Uptown beauty supply, is there anything i am missing?

miss key 10 in 1
miss key black conditioner
wheat germ mask protien (does anyone know the maker?)
tropical avocado(is tropical the maker?)
tropical negra
bano de crema negra para el cabello( is bano the maker?)
nacidit olive oil cond
nacidit olive oil rinse
lafier honey & almond rinse
lafier colageno y placenta
apretadora( anyone know the maker)
rosemary cond (anyone know the maker?)

if anyone can help with the names i would really appreciate it. i haven't seen any of the products so i'm not familar with them. at least 4 years of spanish is finally paying off. tiff

[/ QUOTE ]

In the bss in downtown stamford, they sell all of these products. I've only tried one that I bought yesterday but the item is not on your list. The product is from the maker Nacidit. It's called Nacidit Aguacate Crema Acondicionadora. I bought a 8 oz. container because the bigger one is 9.99.

To me, it smells like MUM conditioner, a lot like lottabody creme wrap. It's green, and smooth. It's okay. I need to use it again because it used wildgrowth hair oil after I wahed my hair. So I have to try it by itself to see if it any good.

The ingredients are:purified water, cetyl alcohol, mineral oil, lanolin, citric acid, methyl paraben, proply paraben, fd & c certified colors (probalby what gives it it's green color), Avocado Oil, fragrance.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
In the bss in downtown stamford, they sell all of these products. I've only tried one that I bought yesterday but the item is not on your list. The product is from the maker Nacidit. It's called Nacidit Aguacate Crema Acondicionadora. I bought a 8 oz. container because the bigger one is 9.99.

To me, it smells like MUM conditioner, a lot like lottabody creme wrap. It's green, and smooth. It's okay. I need to use it again because it used wildgrowth hair oil after I wahed my hair. So I have to try it by itself to see if it any good.

The ingredients are:purified water, cetyl alcohol, mineral oil, lanolin, citric acid, methyl paraben, proply paraben, fd & c certified colors (probalby what gives it it's green color), Avocado Oil, fragrance.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the avocado conditioner by Nacidit (which I've tried in the past). It was good.

LABETT

I want to try some other brands too but I just cant stop using the Nacidit Olive Oil conditioner I need to check out
the Nacidit Avocado to compare.

Chaya

Has anyone tried any of these salerm products:
Salerm Protein Shampoo
Salerm Balsam Conditioner
Salerm 21 Silk Protein

Any reviews on these products would be appreciated!

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
Salerm Protein Shampoo
Salerm 21 Silk Protein

[/ QUOTE ]
The Salerm 21 Silk Protein is also know here as just Salerm 21. We've been raving about it on this wonderful website for a while now. I love it.

Chaya

OH and has anyone tried the Salerm Conditioning Treatment- Supposedly this is a leave in of some sort?

Nikki

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
Salerm Protein Shampoo
Salerm 21 Silk Protein

[/ QUOTE ]
I was also contemplating about purchasing the Salerm Balsam conditioner... anyone tried it before? (Before I spend almost $20 on it)

LABETT

I dont know about the Salerm Balsam conditioner but the Salerm Wheat Germ Mask leave your hair feeling Fantastic I love it and the cost was 12.99.