Dominican Bano De Crema Intensive Conditioner Cream

miracle

To all who use Dominican products, has anyone heard of/use Bano De Crema Black Intensive Conditioner Cream? I saw this product at the bss, but was leary about purchasing it because I didn't see any ingredients listed. I took off the lid, and it is a black tropical scented cream. The woman at the counter said that it is widely used in Dominican salons. If anyone knows anything about it, please share!!! TIA /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I tried it and my hair hated it plus it leaves a black stain on your hands.
It just may be me but my hair hates all the Tropical Brand Conditioners including the Avocado.

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
I tried it and my hair hated it plus it leaves a black stain on your hands.
It just may be me but my hair hates all the Tropical Brand Conditioners including the Avocado.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, man! That doesn't sound too good. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I don't think I want to bother with anything that stains the hands because it would probably stain the scalp as well. Thanks for the look-out, Labett!

It's very moisturizing, but I don't use it much. The black dye is just too weird. /images/graemlins/nono.gif And you have to wash it out of the tub immediately or it will leave a black stain. I dripped a little on the side of the tub and didn't notice until later that night. It left a black mark. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

@ Mahalialee:
It's a mystery. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif The label says "FD&C Black #5". But I don't think there is such a thing. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif Most black products mix red, yellow and blue to make black. I'm not sure if it's Tropical Black or Miss Key Black, but one of them has a color that causes skin irritation according to the FDA.

Back