Dominican Blowouts every wk; Too much??

Solitude

I was getting blowouts every week & my hair was happy and healthy and growing. I stopped to try air-drying and bunning/ updos/ and various other techniques people swear by and my hair is now dry, gets tangled, and I see a few splits.

I'm going back to weekly blowouts. It just depends on what works on your hair- and people are very dramatic about the heat. It's really not that bad & if it is to you, just tell them or tell them to blow out your roots only. However, I am doing them at home myself now.

(Once when the hood dryer was too hot, I asked for some water and told them to turn the heat down. Not a big deal.)

sexyeyes3616

The first time I had one, I thought the devil was tap dancing on my scalp :lol: They put the nozzle directly on that bad boy. Then they pull that brush through it hard as heck. Not to mention that you usually have already been under a hot dryer with rollers. Too much heat. I don't care if you have dipped your whole head in a tub of silicone. Its still too much.

OP, maybe you can alternate your blowouts with something else.

This is true especially if you go to the dominican stylists in new york. I cringed everytime they would put that hot dryer on my roots.