Dominican hair products

alireno

Just wondering where all of you are getting the Dominican hair products. I have never seen or heard of them before. From what I read I may want to try them if I can get my hands on them. Are they really that good?

They ARE really that good IF your hair "likes" them. My hair happens to love Dominican products and I've used them for years.

Most of the people using these products live in New York. NYC has a very high percentage of folks from the Dominican Republic, therefore the products are readily available here.

Someone posted recently about products being sold on Ebay so you may want to try there (it was Tropical Avocado Conditioner).

The ingredients most used in Dominican products are: Avocado, Aloe, Rosemary, Olive Oil, Carrot Oil & Milk & Honey and they don't tend to have as many chemicals as American products.

Hello.
I will be going to Florida,Lord Willing, in the next couple of months. I was wondering if I could find these Dominican products in the Miami area? I know that there is a high % of Haitians there, so I was wondering if they would possibly sell the same type of products?
thanks,
foster /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have relatives in FL...

Look in the yellow pages for beauty salons--they usually mention the word "Dominican" in the name or the ad. Look for the products in the salons, "farmacias" and Popular Discount stores.

Back