Donnie Mcclurkin And Nicole Mullen?

sweet_silvia88

I absolutely love her music but...

Ohhh my!!:bouncy:

moneychaser

@kanozaa - how about other sexual immorality? Would you say a former prostitute should remain single because of her past? That's the beauty of the gospel - we can become new creations.

1 Corinthians -
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous[b]will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,[c] 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Having said that - would I marry a former homosexual man? No.

That scripture gave me life! Thank you

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Disease alone should warn people not to dive into the deep end. Jesus doesn't use magic wands. People have free will and part of common sense, Christian or not, is to look at tendencies, stats and read testimonies of those previously "cured" and failed later in life. Would I want my child to marry the bank embezzler? No. That doesn't preclude a platonic relationship with said reformed person. Trying to figure out how I got tagged back to this old thread. hm...