Dove Quench Absolute

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I bought the conditioner for my son, I cant find the serum on ground for anything.

I think I will just order the shampoo and serum online for him.

Rain20

The serum is in a very small bottle and it is not very moisturizing . It didn't help my frizz. It did not work well the Goddess Curls Gel either. I have fine 4a normal porosity hair.

krissyhair

I bought the gift set with shampoo, conditioner and creme serum for $4.50 at Walmart. It was a on the shelf with clearance personal care product gift sets for the holidays.

Definitely marketed toward black people. It has that baby-product inspired, coco/shea scent. The bottle is brown. Even the conditioner itself is brown.

It is great at moisturizing. Good for detangling. I don't think it's very good for frizz reduction. I would recommend it if you would like to buy a quick line with a cleanser, conditioner and leave-in. The creme serum bottle is small but 2 pumps was enough for my bsl hair with a little regular conditioner left in underneath.

krissyhair

I'm going to update my review. After a few times using it, the frizz went away. I like the moisture.

I was originally going to stash it at the house of a family member because I visit so often. But it's so convenient I may bring it home or stash it in my gym locker.

happycakes

Make sure your clarify your hair before trying new products. It won't work if there's residue from other products.

healthyhair2

Would any of the ladies using this line mind telling me if the shampoo is moisturizing as well? I know it has sulfates, just wanted to know, if it causes any dryness at all?

krissyhair

Would any of the ladies using this line mind telling me if the shampoo is moisturizing as well? I know it has sulfates, just wanted to know, if it causes any dryness at all?
I had a clean feeling, but not a dry feeling. Every shampoo has a different effect. So on the scale of hydrating to clarifying, I'd say it's more on the hydrating side. But you shouldn't try to detangle with it.