Dove Therapy Hair Brush by Unilever

fancypants007

Did anyone see the presentation on QVC last nights PM Style regarding the Dove Hair Brush? He said it took them 2 years and over $1 million dollars to create it. It sold out but you can order it by going on their waitlist. It's like a paddle brush. You can go to http://www.iqvc.com and search for Dove Hair Brush. Here is their description:

What is it: The Dove Therapy Brush is a revolutionary hair appliance that will change the way you brush your hair. It applies less force on your hair, resulting in 85% less breakage than regular plastic bristle paddle brushes. You will hear, see, and feel that it is nothing like your regular brush from the first time you use it.

Who is it for: Anybody that hears a ripping sound when brushing, feels tugging and pulling as her brush goes through knots, and sees how much hair ends up in a typical brush. Regular brushing weakens the protective cuticle of hair, especially when it is wet, leaving hair susceptible to damage, causing dry and dull split ends, and making hair feel coarse.

The Dove Therapy Brush is for somebody who cares about the health and beauty of her hair--especially if it is already damaged and shouldn't be harmed any more.

Why is it different: With its unique and patented Micro Vibe Technology, the Dove Therapy Brush detangles hair with five times less force than non-oscillating brushes, resulting in less breakage than experienced with a regular plastic bristle paddle brush. It helps preserve the cuticle of hair, contributing to the preservation of the physical integrity of hair fiber and resulting in less fall-out. Over time, consumers report their hair is shinier, smoother, softer, and more manageable, and brushing is more pleasurable.

In a consumer use study, 88% of consumers state that Dove Brush leaves their hair smooth; 86% agree it leaves their hair soft; 83% find Dove Brush leaving their hair shiny; 87% agree that Dove Brush leaves hair feeling good after use; 82%agree that Dove Brush leaves their hair looking beautiful; 87% agree it detangles their hair easily; and 84% state that the Dove Brush reduces hair breakage.

How do I use it: Simply activate the Micro Vibe action and use it like a regular brush.

--------------------

I haven't decided if I am going to order it because I don't use a brush that much, but I know Robin Woods says if you brush your hair ends with a paddle brush it will keep them from becoming thin as your hair grows longer and we all want thick hair ends. I'm going to do more research on this and make a decision. Just sharing.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Looks interesting, but they are wrong for selling that brush for $35 :naughty:
(unless it's really super special with magical powers and all)

fancypants007

Looks interesting, but they are wrong for selling that brush for $35 :naughty:
(unless it's really super special with magical powers and all)

I agree. Lisa Robertson the show host talked so much during his presentation, that i yelled at the tv, SHUT UP. It was soooo annoying. There was someone else that felt the same way and expressed that in the qvc forum I believe was where I read it. Anyhow, I think I'm going to wait awhile before purchasing if I do purchase it.