Drawstring Ponytails in NYC??

beana3

Hi, to all the ladies in NYC (preferrably manhattan and bronx areas) where do you ladies find your ponytails??? I've seen some really fake looking drawstring ponytails that were too short for around $10 nera my house, but i would never attach those to my head!!!

Does anyone have any suggestions???

azul11

hmm i would like to know too. summer is coming up and it is nice to have no fuss hairstyles. the drawstrings are the ones without combs right??? i have never seen one before so do you tied it around the little bun you make of your own hair and pull the string to make it tight? God bless you all.

beana3

yes azul you have the idea, however most drawstring ponytails have a small comb which can easily be removed.

azul11

i know there has to be some on 125th. otherwise i have lost all faith. i know they have all those wigs and hair pieces and hair for braids and weaves. hmmm i'm trying to think.
God bless you all.

mocha105

Hey Im new around tha board but I absolutely live by drawstring ponytails
. Several beauty supply stores between lenox and 7th avenues have them. there is also a good beauty supply store on 116th between 5th and lenox ave. HTH!

Cook52

I agree, the Drawstring Ponytail is a 'must have'. I purchased a drawstring from Gold Medal Hair Products located on Long Island, NY.

azul11

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
mocha105 said:
Hey Im new around tha board but I absolutely live by drawstring ponytails
. Several beauty supply stores between lenox and 7th avenues have them. there is also a good beauty supply store on 116th between 5th and lenox ave. HTH!

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i know exactly what store you are taking about. is it called Max Beauty Supply? If so yeah that is a good beauty supply store. They were the store I saw the no lye and lye version of affirm only prob for me was it was in that big tub. I never really looked for a drawstring ponytail since i wear braids most of the time but its nice to have them as an option sometimes. do you know the price range for them and where they may be located? are they located with all the hair for braiding??

WELCOME TO THE HAIR BOARD!!!
God bless you all.