Dreams of the Future?

janiebaby

Ok, I normally don't share what I dream about but I was wondering if anyone has had dreams of their children before they had them? I had a dream about a son twice within a couple of days and I think he looked similar each time. I don't remember the first dream too well but I remember the second dream better.

About 5 years ago I had a dream about a daughter. I think maybe it was supposed to happen in some way but didn't and now I'm having dreams of a son.

kayte

I dreamt about children all the time but there was one specific time and after waking it was still dark...I knew I was pregnant..knew the moment it I conceived. I lay there saying to myself I am I know Iam
my hand on my womb and I was. It was a girl in my dream. I never loved anyone so intensely in my life. I was willling to die for her.
I knew before taking any test before I was even "late"

I lost the baby,however just after we passed the first trimester ....
but the premontion dream did happen

janiebaby

Hey kayte!!!!! So this is where you been hiding. I missed ya.

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I do remember feeling a strong sense of pride in my dream. When I had a dream about my daughter it was exactly the way you described. I remember looking at her and feeling like I never knew that I could love someone so much.

kayte

:wave: HOWDY JANIEBABY
NAAAH,girl...NOT HIDIN .....
CELEBRATIN HERE:clapping::

I seen ya around :yep: you and the little itty bitty kitty-kat
I always want to scoop her up and hug her

I do remember feeling a strong sense of pride in my dream. When I had a dream about my daughter it was exactly the way you described. I remember looking at her and feeling like I never knew that I could love someone so much.
Totally relate...The incredible powerful love never felt like anything I'd ever known
God willing maybe one day...again
and if it's what you want ...may God bless the desires of your heart

xoxo
~~K~

Last edited:

janiebaby

:clapping::wave: HOWDY JANIEBABY
NAAAH,girl...NOT HIDIN .....
CELEBRATIN HERE:grin:

I seen ya around :yep: you and the little bitty kitty

Totally relate...

Totally relate...
God willing maybe one day...again
and if it's what you want ...may God bless the desires of your heart

xoxo
~~K~

:yep::yep::yep: I'm lovin your siggy. I hope that one day it happens for the both of us. :kiss: