Drug Store Nexxus versus Salon Nexxus

Keedah

Is there any difference in the Nexxus products sold in the drug stores versus the ones sold in salons? Or for that matter any salon product sold in drug stores? I remember back in the day I used to buy my Paul Mitchell products in CVS until I saw the commercial where they said to only purhase it at an authorized salon. I picked up some Humectress from CVS and love it but want to make sure Im not getting bamboozled!

NeeSee

No your not! As far as I can tell the formula is still the same. I used those products and they still work just as good to me. They replaced that line with their Phyto Organics line.(for salons) With this line there is a product to match each product in the signature line. For instance the signature line's moisturizing conditioner is Humectress. The Phyto Organics line is Humectin I believe. A lot of ladies on here say they like the Phyto Organics line even better. I use their Enphuse Reconstructor and I love it.

Isis

I started using the Phyto-Organics line, Humectin Extreme Moisturizer (to replace Humectress), Theritin Extreme Moisture shampoo (to replace Therappe). This salon line of Nexxus is great and even costs much less than the regular Nexxus line in the drug stores.