DRY HAIR

Tonya

OK I am gonna limit my daily posts soon I am getting carried away...
Anyways..I currently have a twist out...and my hair is very hard....from roots to ends and yes i did moisturize this morning and I ahve been deep conditoning...when my hair was wet it was very soft but when it dries it is hard and dull. What up wit that? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

G

Mine does that too. When I wet my hair, it is wavy, but then as it slowly air dries, it becomes more frizzier and dry looking. I have yet to find a perfect cure for this disease. But, when it's wet, I find that when I rub some Shine Hair Polisher in it, that hideous look calms down. But, it is loaded with cones, and alot of people here have something against them! J/K /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh wait, I read your question wrong. Sorry. Now, it could possibly be the product that you're using. What kind of product did you use when you were creating the twists? Gel?

A

AmilLion

I like using spray on leave-in conditioners for moisture. It helps straigthen my hair and keep it soft. For that extra shine I'll spray on Elucence Shine.

G

Now that you've mention Fantasia, I remember trying their gel that has the aloe in it. Left my hair hard and very dry looking after two days.

Tonya

No it was not the gel...I try to stay away from too much gel...but it was the leave in I heard Tracy adn others talking about. It is very watery. One side is not as bad as the other side.

G

Right, I know you used the leave-in. It's just that when I saw Fantasia, the first word came to my mind was "dry." I don't know. That was just my experience with the gel. I think I wanna try the Ice Polisher thing.