Dry Itchy Scalp

mytia

SuperWoman!
I do oil and conditioner pre-treatments before washing, co washes, I moisturize my hair and scalp but lately my scalp has been itching like crazy and I even saw flakes today, I never see flakes. What's the deal, is there remedy to this, I need help ASAP because my head hurts!

oglorious1

Mixologist
Try some Hairobics Hair and Scalp Booster or Keracare Dry Scalp Glossifier, they usually help with the itching for me and make your scalp tingle.

mytia

SuperWoman!
[ QUOTE ]
oglorious1 said:
Try some Hairobics Hair and Scalp Booster or Keracare Dry Scalp Glossifier, they usually help with the itching for me and make your scalp tingle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I find this Hairobics Hair and Scalp Booster in a BSS?

patience

When was the last time you clarified? You could have alot of build up that's making it itch. It could also be an ingredient in your shampoo...shampoos are usually very drying on the hair. Also, are you drinking enough water?...that could be a possible culprit. It could also be the oil..

Patrice

I am aslo suffering from itchy dry scalp and I have been claryfying before all my shampoos for the past 3 weeks now, I am going to try some of that kera care stuff

My daughter had severe itching and flaking. I agree with Patience, you should clarify, up your water intake and consider the oil you are applying to your scalp. I used jojoba and alot of other oils that didn't do the trick but once I started using an Indian oil called Dabur Vatika.....poof her scalp cleared up and she no longer has the dreaded "itchies". I think it's the lemon in it with its astringent properties that prevents the dandruff.

Give it a try
Good Luck

Karonica

I have to increase my shampooing, and I don't use grease on the scalp anymore. I've been having success with oils.