Easieast growth aid to purchase

jpassmorejr

Hi, I would like to step up my growth progress and order some growth aids, what is easiest to use without drying my hair out and adding additional products in it. I was thinking about mt, bountiful tress, and ovation or will take any other suggestions. Thank you.

Platinum

In my opinion the easiest growth aid to purchase is MN. You can find it at the Dollar store, drug stores, grocery stores, etc. However, a lot of people frown on the idea of using Monistat on their scalp but a lot of people mixed it with other products and had great results.

Quita

MN is the easiest to purchase, I use it daily mixed with EVOO, EVCO, pepermint oil, and Aloe Vera, I use a color applicator and to apply it. hope this helps

sydwrites

MN I believe is the easiest topical growth aid to purchase, since they sell it everywhere and its not too expensive. Unfortunately for me i've come to the conclusion that topical growth aids are not for me, but BT was still a good oil to use. Internal is my friend so GNC or the Vitamin shoppe has good vitamins and I swear water, exercise, and more fruits and veggies do the trick.