Easy Pretty Style - I Think

hennagirl

I wash or co-wash my hair everday so I am always looking for something easy to do with it. I pincurl a lot but here is another alternative that makes a surprisingly pretty style. I part my wet hair in the middle to the crown. I then part from the crown to behind the ear on each side.
I put one magnetic curler with a cover on the right and left section. I take the entire back section and put one big magnetic curler on it (curled up) and tie a scarf around my head. This is the surprise part, when you take it down it curls around your shoulders and collarbone in a really pretty way. I guess I mean it lay well with a good curl. You know how sometimes hair doesn't lay right, this lays right.

oooh.. sounds cute!!! I'ma have to try this...

Give up the details on those pin curls you speak of please!! :lol:

MsDee4 said:
oooh.. sounds cute!!! I'ma have to try this...

Give up the details on those pin curls you speak of please!! :lol:

MsDee, I don't know how to post threads in replies, but I detailed how to do my pin curl sets very specifically in a thread called Pretty Semi-Protective Style. It was probably about three-four weeks ago. This style with the one curler in the back is a new favorite of mine because it is easy and the hair lays right. Hair laying right is a pet peeve of mine and this is just the way I want it. Hope it works for you if you try it.

Sounds nice and simple-just how I like it :) Do you think this would be cute on SL hair?

tiffers said:
Sounds nice and simple-just how I like it :) Do you think this would be cute on SL hair?

My hair is a little past APL and I love it. IMO with SL or longer you have to figure out where it going to lay so it is not sticking out behind. You know what I mean those styles that are really stiff and lay at unnatural angles from the shoulders. :eek:

hennagirl said:
I wash or co-wash my hair everday so I am always looking for something easy to do with it. I pincurl a lot but here is another alternative that makes a surprisingly pretty style. I part my wet hair in the middle to the crown. I then part from the crown to behind the ear on each side.
I put one magnetic curler with a cover on the right and left section. I take the entire back section and put one big magnetic curler on it (curled up) and tie a scarf around my head. This is the surprise part, when you take it down it curls around your shoulders and collarbone in a really pretty way. I guess I mean it lay well with a good curl. You know how sometimes hair doesn't lay right, this lays right.

Hennagirl, I'd like to see photos with curlers in and the finished do...do you have that?

Back