Edge out of Control!

Hey ladies I need your help. Trying to be natural and controlling these edges are becoming too much; I'VE tried everything that I've heard has been worth trying on these rough thangs..(including the kitchen) and nothing will lay this nappy hair down more than five minutes . By the time I get to work it looks like I never tried to do my hair. I even started slicking my edges down early so I can wear my scarf tightly wrapped around my head for and hour before for work to assist with the slick. NOTHING! All I do is sit at a desk all day why won't theses edges lay? My edges are kind of short but I've seen worst. Anyway help!!

Products I have used on my edges:

Hick's Transformations: Hicks Edges
ORS: Edge control
Eco Style Gel: Max HOLD 10 Moroccan and Argon OIL
Slick-It Pomade
I've tried all Jams they are definitely out of the question.

Igotstripes

ladieluv2010 what if you put your scarf on at night? So it has longer to set?

I spray my edges with water, then apply my gel then tie a fabric headband around my edges then sleep...

Orr when I was younger my neighbor used to brush my edges down with a NEW toothbrush and od jam lol. My edges were slick for daysss

PopLife

Try Design Essentials Sleek edge control, it's sold at ULTA ($11) it's pricey but does a pretty good job at laying down natural edges.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I dampen or wet my edges (depends on how much "control" I need), add ecostyler (Argan gives me the best hold), brush into place, and tie on a scarf for about ten minutes. You can literally do this when you're getting ready in the morning.

I NEVER sleep tying my hair down because of the tension on the edges. No bueno... especially since mine are temperamental. :nono: