Edge Stick What??

PureSilver

I did a search but came up with nothing on the edge stick. Is anyone using this tool and how do you like it. I'm contemplating purchasing from amazon. I see there are different brands offered at different prices but i'll love to know if anyone here has any experience with it? The reviews on Amazon are 95% good and cautions carefully using the tool as it may snap and break your hair.

Since i am natural and heavily contemplating relaxing this could be my alternative to getting a straight sleek look especially on my edges. Blow drying and this new tool could be the answer for me.

Last edited:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
I did a search but came up with nothing on the edge stick. Is anyone using this tool and how do you like it. I'm contemplating purchasing from amazon. I see there are different brands offered at different prices but i'll love to know if anyone here has any experience with it? The reviews on Amazon are 95% good and cautions carefully using the tool as it may snap and break your hair.

Since i am natural and heavily contemplating relaxing this could be my alternative to getting a straight sleek look especially on my edges. Blow drying and this new tool could be the answer for me.

I want to try it too. It just seems kinda pricey for just edges.

I am probably going to invest in it at some point though.

Rozlewis

PureSilver, I have the Edge Stick. I have only used it twice. I mainly use it for my daughter who is natural. I works like a charm. If not used correctly I believe it could cause your hair to break. However, i found the trick to just glide it through the very edges of the hair and not into the thicker part of the hair. I purchased it from Amazon.

Leeda.the.Paladin

I reviewed it for my blog awhile back. I didn't like it at first because I was trying to use it on my whole head,but it works nicely on edges especially if you want to touch up. I wouldn't recommend using it a lot though because it's still heat. It doesn't burn around the hairline at all.

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
I've never used it but it sounds a bit silly to me. I get very sleek edges with my tiny, slim flat iron.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF